CHAPTER 41: HUMAN CAVALRY BATTLE INTRODUCTION

Me: OMG!!!!!!!!!! WHY WHY?!?!?!?! WHYYYYY!?!??!?!

Bakugo: *hugging Deku*

Deku: *hugging Kacchan* Um... maybe we should ask Anna-san wh-

Bakugo: *hug tighter* no *pout*

Deku: *blushing intensified*

Dark Me: Ok... I will let our dear Readers know what the f*** happened then. *sigh* So last chapter, Me wrote Bakugo as the winner of the first round right! So the idea for the second round is like... um... how could I-

Me: WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!!?!!?!?!?!??! I SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark Me: Well, just say that Me wants to turn back time to kill herself who wrote Bakugo won the first course

Me: HOW THE F************ I'M GONNA WRITE THIS CHAPTER?!?!?!!?!?!?

BakuDeku: *still cuddle*

Dark Me: *being shaking like a rag doll* At least somebody is happy...

Me: HWQIUTHFESNLAJPEORKA;HFOIAEHG!!!!!!

Dark Me: Yeah yeah!... Ah!!! Did any of your dear Readers guess who was the mystery person who escorted the Midoriyas and turned Bakugo into a Jelly?

________________________________________________________________________________

With the last of the 42 fastest students to pass the course, the tunnel closes and Midnight once again appears on stage

"Congratulation!!! The top 42 have earned their right to advance to the next stage!!!"

The R18+ heroine gives them applauses then gives a soft smile to the camera saying

"Also sorry for those who failed but don't take it to heart!! There is still plenty more side course to showcase your skills!!!"

She ends it with a wink then the familiar scene pops out beside her with scribbles of words and with a whip which she takes out of somewhere from her tight suit, she whips it in front of her, earning a few catcalls from the audience, and says

"Now then, onto today's next heart-pounding course!!! The suspense is killing meeee!!! WHAT WILL IT BE?!?!?!?"

The scene finally stops at the words 'HUMAN CAVALRY BATTLE' !!!!!!"

The 42 students start to whisper to themselves... more like 41 as one is still enchanted to the one in the boost. Midnight's pausing to give the students some extra break before their next battle and Bakugo uses it to stare dazedly at the green beauty while having a mask covering the upper part of his face but the emerald eyes and the sweet mouth that form the smile that could bring him to his knees, Bakugo could recognize them everywhere. All the exhaustion, tiredness is magically gone from his body and mind as those eyes, unlike in his dream, filled with love locking with his own loving ruby eyes. Then the kissable lips start moving, forming words that make not only make his fear dissolved but his fighting spirit roars to live.

'Surprised?! Blast them dead!!'

With a feral grin of his own, the blond raises his fist up in agreement then he quickly turns his attention, unwillingly of course, to Midnight who is about to explain the rule of the second course.

"In this game, you must form a team either two to four members each, and form a horseback configuration!!! And the rule is as basic as they can be!!! You must swipe the enemy's headband while guarding your own!!! And remember, the headband must not be any lower than your neck!!! Of course, quirk usage is allowed so run wild!!!! However, if you attack the other group with the intent of breaking them up then you are out-to!!!!!!"

As her description, the scene is showing four heroes who have been chibified, All Might, No.13, Present Mic, and Hound Dog with All Might as a rider and the rest as the horses.

"Well, there is one tiny difference!!! Everyone here will be given points based on which rank you are on in the first course!!!"

"Oh!! So so is that means the point value of each team will change base on who is in it, right!!!"

A floating UA's sports uniform says in an excited voice, however, Midnight is not happy with that, flapping her whip wildly, she screams

"HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY THUNDER!!!!! BUT YES!!! *cough* That's right! From the lowest will be given 5 points and 10 if you are ranked 41 and so forth"

The students then try to evaluate their points from their ranks but before they could finishing counting, like Mina and Kaminari, Midnight then smirks devilishly

"With the exception of course!!! First place will be given special treatment with a point worth of TEN MILLION!!!!!!!!!!"

Despite himself, the Pomeranian starts to sweat a little as nearly 41 pairs of eyes stare at him.

"Kukukuku!!! This battle is the chance for the low to surpass the strong!!! WELCOME TO OUR SURVIVE GAMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The crowd once again cheer for the sheer madness of the oncoming battle, Present Mic can't stop himself from saying

"POOR KID EH!!!! TRY TO SURVIVE KIDDO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

However, this time, Midoriya's also commenting about the situation

"I think Ka- Bakugo Katsuki is very lucky"

The audience as well as the rest of the students widens their eyes at the last comment of the younger teen and one is in shock as his lover called his full name

"WHY DID YOU THINK THAT, LITTLE LISTENER?!!?"

"Well, the higher you raise, the harder and unfair the world would be. At the top, not only it's a lonely place but the harshest place to be, not everyone is able to be there much less stay there for long. To stay on top, you must fight for it, bleed for it just like any top pro heroes!!! And UA's Sports Festival is able to provide that which is a blessing in disguise!"

The crowd doesn't cheer this time but quiet down and mumbles to themselves about what they just learned. The Heroes is nodding their head in agreement and putting the 'Little Listener' in a higher place in their mind, all the while Nedzu is laughing like a mad man...mouse...dog...bear? That he is.

Bakugo is smirking, a sh1t eating smirk as the realization and understanding shows in the rest of the extras.

"Be glad extras!! I've already said it, none of you have the balls to stand in the top and that's why I WILL BE NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!"

Some is intimidated while other is angered or motivated at the declaration of the blond. Grinning at the heated atmosphere, Midnight sways her hip and states

"OH MY!!! ALL FIRE UP LIKE THAT, IS TURNING ME ON!!!!!"

The students are blushing cherry red while the blond teen just gives her an uninteresting glare. Silent laughing, Midnight continues

"All right!! Jokes aside, you now have 15 minutes to negotiate, beg or bribe to form your very own team!!!!"

"WHAT?!?!?! ONLY 15 MINUTES!?!?!?!?"

AT THE PRO HEROES SEATS

"Well, ain't this interesting"

"Yeah! The first round is the perfect representation of the need of a hero to sometimes steal the spotlight to showcase themselves as a mean of making a living"

"Uh-huh!! Just like what you did to me LAST WEEK!!!! MOTHERFU**ER!!!!!"

"Hehehehe!!!"

"Anyway, the second round is to represent the situation where you must cooperate with other heroes, even if they are business rivals or someone you hate."

"Yeah! They must understand and grasp their partners' strengths and weaknesses to complete the case. A give some take some relationship"

"Let's see what will the two golden eggs do in this situation, as for me they look like the lone-wolf type"

"You don't say!!!"