CHAPTER 2: QUIRK/ QUIRKLESS

Disclaimer: Yeah yeah I don't own sh**!!! Well at least I own this fic!

Year pass and now both chibis Bakugou and Midoriya are 5 years of age

By now, everyone in the class have had their quirk but only one child whose quirk still unknown. He was subject for many teasing, bullying but he still has one friend. That one friend defends him, protects him and as long as he was there none dare to mess with them.

He is very grateful for it and once had asked the dreadful question, what if he never have a quirk? As he waited for the sneered, rejection or shun but he did not expect to be embraced tightly.

"Whether you have a quirk or not, your dream is become a doctor right? So what you need is your brain not a quirk!! And if you want to be a field doctor then you just need to train your body to hit and run or something right?!?!"

With that, his worried was exploded away. So when he and his mother went to the hospital for check-up and the news of his quirklessness didn't bring any tears to his eyes as he knew, he still cans chase his dream and keeps their promise alive.

Years pass – Middle school

"Hey Kacchan!! Listen!!"

"What Deku?"

Deku pouts at the mean nick-name leaving his best friend's lips, with a huff he turns his face aside, says in a mock anger tone

"Ah~ I don't know maybe about something about your costume so you don't hydra and how to make your explosion bigger."

The blond's ears perk up like a dog as he hears costume and bigger explosion

"But I'm Deku so it must not something important~"

Panicking inside his head but try to act calm and cool outside, Katsuki softly hooks his pinky on to the other's pinky and says

"You know that I mean Dekiru right, Izu?"

With a small blush, Deku sighs and smiles at his childhood friend

"Hai hai, let's go to my home so we can both practice and discuss about it!!"

"Yeah! Let's go Deku"

After knowing about Deku's quirklessness, Bakugo stayed true to his words, he continued to protect and be friend with him, ignoring whatever everyone said. Not long after, they both discovered what a quirk genius Izuku is. How he could come up ideas upon ideas how to upgrade one's quirk, explore one's weakness and how to overcome them. Which is terrifying combine with his knowledge about human anatomy and medical. Even before they have any sort of body training or martial art, Izuku could be quite terrifying when brawling with him, well, only when he fights back that is and usually Katsuki is the one who need to go to the hospital.

Now, both of them both pack quite muscle yet lean for speed. With Bakugou, he has more upper body strength and arms' muscle as his quirk put more strain on them, as well as he trains his elbows, knees and heels as Deku's advice to increase his attack's strength. In his own word and much to Katsuki's horror

"When bones break and heal it would become stronger and thicker. So~ Let's break them!!!!"

Dark time for Kacchan. Anyway, for Midoriya, his body has plenty of muscle but more of the overall type as he needs to be able to carry people around to safety and he focus more in speed and endurance as he must be quick to escape or rescue the patient in time to heal them and for a long period of time. Let's just say Bakugou Katsuki likes a violent explosive wild animal and Deku is like a hurricane swiftly come and gone with deadly accurate.

As you all know, Izuku is an angel or a cute cinnamon roll with a heart of gold that would forgive even his own tormentors... Unless you cross his line of patient that is, and the school was quick to learn not to awaken the SINnamon roll. Once, Katsuki was sick and absented from school, the vultures of bullies gathered to beat up Deku, the quirkless kid of the school. However, they didn't know that Deku of the time was hell la pissed because someone tried to hide their sickness from him, the future doctor, only to back fired at them and had to absent from school, yeah Bakagou that who. He was like a ticking bomb and those bullies came right at that time. Just say, the hospital was every scared at the internal injure that were inflicted upon them and Bakugou's gratefulness to them for being his sacrifice to the now happy go lucky emerald Sinnamon.

After remembering the incident, the blond trembles in fright.

"Are you cold, Kacchan?"

The emerald eyes boy asks in concerned yet he doesn't know to his friend his face is a direct hit to his heart. Big soft, doe eyes fill with worried, bitable button nose and partly smooth kissable lips. Unconsciously, the enchanted blonde's rough hand reaches toward the others face with his thumb caress the kissable lips making the greenette blushes from head to toe in bright color of red. Both of them as if lost in each other eyes, a bark startles them, with face that would bring tomato to shame, the two of them quickly face the other way and laugh awkwardly

"Hahaha... Um... Let's race?"

"Yeah... yeah! Le... Let's race!!"

With that both speed up toward the Midoriya's household.

'Izu's... lips were so... soft..."

'Waaaaa!!! Why did he touch my lip like that?!!?!?!? Why didn't I move away?!?!?!.... Did his eyes always that beautiful?... !!!! Wawawawawawawawawawa!!!!"

The two figures become smaller and smaller, around the corner a girl steps out with a displease pout on her lips.

"Inu-chan!!! If only for a few more minutes!!!!! THEY WOULD HAVE KISSED!!!!!"

"Woof!!!!"

With a sigh, the girl pulls out a hammer with some nails as she fixing the fourth wall as her Husky runs around her legs.

"Hehehe!! I'm fixing the wall right now!! Maybe next chapter are so BakuDeku ship would be sailing!!!!"

"Woof!!"

"Oh shut you!! Anyway!! Thank you for reading my fanfiction!!! Please leave a review!!"

"Woof woof"