CHAPTER 51: AOYAMA VS SHIOZAKI

Me: Sorry for the long wait!! This chapter was soooooo short that I need more time to sketch it!!!

Deku: *pat on the back* Well, you have tried your best, Anna-chan!!

Bakugo: *grumble* when will be MY turn...

Dark Me: *chewing a chocolate muffin* I'm soooooo care *chewing*

Me: .... Well anyway, I SOOOOO HAPPY THAT THIS BOOK OF MINE HAS REACHED OVER 100K VIEWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

 Well anyway, I SOOOOO HAPPY THAT THIS BOOK OF MINE HAS REACHED OVER 100K VIEWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Deku: CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!

Dark Me: DON'T FORGET HOW MANY COUNTRIES READ OUR BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: *bawling*

Dark Me: *also bawling but is reaching for another muffin*

Bakugo: Oh! Shut it!! *hug Deku* Just continue with the story already!

Me: *sniff* I-I do-don't *sniff* ow-own BNHA/MHA *sniff*

________________________________________________________________________________

"Kirishima is out, Uraraka wins!"

The crowd cheers widely for the brunette while some booing the red-headed

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUNCH HER THAT HARD MAN!!"

"YEAH!! THAT WAS TOO CRUEL!!"

With each of the boos and criticism Kirishima looks down in shame and before he or Uraraka could do anything the familiar voice shouts out

"WHO SAID IT?! Who said that was cruel of him beating his enemy like that??!?!"

The crowd immediately quiet down

"As a hero, you need to use all your strength to bring down a villain regardless of their age, gender. Kirishima-kun"

The said boy pecks up at his name

"Do you why you lose?"

"Because he underestimated me"

The small brunette cut in bringing all the attention back to her.