CHAPTER 60: THE WINNER OF THE PREVIOUS BATTLE AND TODOROKI VS MINA

Me: Hello my lovely Readers!!! Thank you so much for still believing in me continue this story!!!!

Dark Me: More like she found a different OTP in a different manga/anime

Me: Hey!!! Shush!!

Bakugou: THE F**K!?!?!?! WE ARE YOUR FAVORITE!!!! YOU TRAITOR!!!

Deku: *sad face*

Me: NONONONONONO!!!! YOU ARE MY FAVORITE!!! *whisper* in this universe...

Dark Me: Yeah! Can't blame her! I hook myself! They are HOT!!!

Me: *blushing* SHUT IT!!!!

Deku: ...But you still continue writing us right?

Me: Yes!! Deku-chan!!

Deku: OK! *cute smiling face*

Me/Dark Me/ Bakugou: *taking picture*

Me: Anyway, sorry for this short chapter!! I was too invested in the next fight so I kinda not put much thought into this one! Hehehe sorry!

Dark Me: Yeah yeah yeah! Better put more details on Sh-

Me: *cover Dark Me's mouth* SHUSH!!! NO SPOILER!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

IBARA'S POV STARTS

While Present Mic-sensei is still introducing us, I quickly analyze my opponent.

'Male, taller than me but thin so much likely doesn't have much muscle.'

His physical appearance does not raise any red flag however, his previous match does.

'What did he do to make his opponent give up?'

I quickly try to find any suspicion or hint of what his quirk is.

'...'

Finding nothing, I abandon the search and ready myself for the fight. Then as we both heard Midnight-sensei's saying, I clap both of my hands together as praying and hurriedly send my hair of vines into the ground. However, my prayer was cut shorted as the things left my opponent's mouth

"Are you a Christian? Does that mean you hate gay people because of an unreal person? Jesus!"

(Don't attack me, please!!! Or Shinso!! I search it online cause I could not find anything to write or for Shinso to say to Ibara for her to get mad!!!! It is all for the plot!!!! I respect everyone's religion!!!)

All I can see is red

"HOW DARE YOU T-"

Then my vision is blacken

...

IBARA'S POV ENDS

"WHOA!!!! IBARA'S JUST LEFT THE CIRCLE WHICH MEANS SHIINSO IS THE WINNER!!!! WHAT COULD HAPPEN THERE!!!!"

The vine girl quickly snaps out of her trance as that remark then she realized indeed she is out of the line.

Still, in shocked by what just happened, she was surprised when a deep voice says

"I'm sorry for attacking your religion... but I have to win..."

It was the purple-haired teen who was her opponent. Ibara could scold or yell at him for what he said in the match but...

"I could see the pain and regret in your eyes... I shall let this pass but if you truly mean those words then the next time you say those, I will not hesitate to punish you in the name of God"

"Thank you, Ibara-san"

BACK TO THE HOST'S BOOTH

"LITTLE LISTENER! WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS GROUND?!?!?! ANY INPUT?!?"

The mystery person stays quiet a little while, making everyone hold on to their breath, waiting for the reply

"In real-life situations, everything is an advantage or a weakness for you. Never let your enemy catch your weakness be it your quirk, your body, your personality, or even your belief."

Ibara lowers her head and clenches her fists at that, and before she could say or rebut it, he continues

"However, it does not mean you need to hide them forever or become emotionless."

Everyone raises their eyebrows at that statement especially the new/young heroes

"You can use them as an advantage, to lure your enemy into a false sense of control over you. Your quirk's weakness? Strengthen them or have a device to counter them! Your body? Whether it is your past injure or the body type you have trained into, plan ahead, make an account for it. If you are slow then make their path to you easy to predict or just one straight line, if you are weak then prepare an extra weapon hidden from view. If they tried to make you lose your cool by criticizing your faith then either keeping your cool or faking being mad to lower the enemy's guard."

Like before, everyone is hooked into his every word

"And lastly, train YOURSELVES, your body, your mind ALONG with your quirk. That's all"

"THANK YOU!! LITTLE LISTENER FOR THAT INSPIRING SPEECH!!!"

The crowd cheers, and both participants bow their heads then head back inside.

"NOW LET'S ALL READY FOR THE NEXT BATTLE!!! BETWEEN TWO CLASSMATES!!!"

A boy and a girl both walk out into the stage, looking tense but for a different reason

One is in fear as well as glee

'Oh God!!! I am about to fight one of the HOTTEST guys in my class as well the STRONGEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYAAA!!! Should I be glad or cry?!?!'

One is in confusion and despair

'This is my power... my quirk... but it's from HIM... But it is MINE... He wants me to use it whether it's his or mine... mother... what should I do'

They both are not paying any mind to the introduction that Present Mic has said about them, both lost in their thought only Midnight's voice brought them out of their brain

"LET'S THE BATTLE BEGINS!!!"

The familiar sound of the crack of ice once again surround the stage

"MINA ASHIDO IS OUT OF THE STAGE! WINNER TODOROKI SHOUTO!!"

The crowd cheers one more.

'Todoroki-kun...The mental damage is more severe than I thought...'

'That Icy-hot... Tch!!'