CHAPTER 63: PAST TRAUMAS

Me: Hello! Sorry for the long break

Dark Me: *grumbling*

Bakugou: THE F*** TOOK YOU SO LONG?!?!?!?!?!?!

Me: Well, my mother had an accident and broken her foot soooooooo

Dark Me: FU**ING HOUSEWORKS, WORK LOAD AND NAGGING!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Me: ... Yeah... That and my time on the computer is lessen so now I wrote by my phone and I have to tell you it is-

Dark Me: A MOTHERF***ING BI1CH!!!

Me: *cough* Anyway, let's put it aside and dive in the story!!!

Dark Me: Whatever
________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in other part of the stadium

Two figures could be seen standing in a dessert corridor, one is nearly 6 feet, standing in an aggressive posture on the left-side of the hallway. The other is massive with twice the size of their stand-off and towering them in height as well, standing in an authority posture looking down on his 'companion'

"SHOTO!!! WHEN WILL YOU STOP THIS REBELLIOUS BEHAVIOUR?!?!"

Yelled the larger man as his flame for hair flare up radiating intense heat. However, Shoto was unfazed with the intimidation of his long-time tormentor as he's standing still staring off the distance.

"..."

Despite the lack of respect by his own blood, Enji continues

"START USING MY POWER TO WIN THIS PATHETIC COMPETITION!! YOU ARE MY CREA-"

"SHUT UP!!!"

The air was heated up by the fire-based hero now has dropped down dramatically from just a few words of the younger.

"I remember that the restraining order still has valid for more than 6 months, Endeavor"

The half and half teen spat out at the older. Then an eerie silent once again falls upon the two which last for a minute or two, the human flame straightens up, turns his back to the younger boy and about to walk away but not without some loving parting words.

"Whether you like it or not, you are still my creation. Still my BLOOD"

"..."

Shoto's face darken at the mention of his relationship with his trauma, his tormentor, his... father.

"You will FAIL if you don't use MY power!"

Clenching his fists, the ice wielder says softly but with conviction

"It would be better than have to use YOURS"

Knowing he still hasn't able to convince his son to use his other quirk, the older Todoroki begins to walk out of the corridor leaving behind the finally haunting words

"I will leave... for now. When the restraining order is nulled, I WILL be back."

When the human torch has gone, the scar teen starts to walk toward the stadium with an expression as if death has won him over.

...

KATSUKI'S POV

"SH1T!!!!"

I don't care if I am look like some maniac to other extras, I continue to curse out loud as the vivid memory keeps on flashing back in my mind.

'I have to find Izu!'

With that goal in mind, I was able to calm down and stomp toward the hosting booth. I could careless if I had to brutally push and shove everyone or everything out of my way, the only thing that keep me from exploding rage is finding Izu.