CHAPTER 9: WORRIES, CONFESS, AND ...

Me: Hello guys!! Well, Bakugo is having his... um... Deku time so it's just me this chapter. I'll make it short, I don't own anything except the plot! Happy reading! UwU <3<3<3

________________________________________________________________________________

Just as the question left the blond's lips, Izuku stares straight into his lover's face and what he sees both make his heart flusters and ache at the same time.

The usual top dog Bakugo Katsuki whose face always accompanies either a frown or an arrogant smirk. But now, neither of those are present, his mouth forms an upside down line and his eyes, oh the eyes are what make the green head's heart reaches out for him. The blood-red eyes are full of determination, confidence, and sometimes with him only warmth. What the emerald orbs could see now is loneliness, sadness, and hopelessness at the time they have passed and soon be passed.

Midoriya knows his hero isn't one to show his vulnerable side to anyone, even his own blood but for him, for a quirkless Deku doctor, Kacchan breaks down the iron barrier and lays bare for him to see, to judge, and to love. With shadow hiding his upper face, the Cinnamon Roll sits up suddenly making the other follows suit. Then the Roll nudges gently silently asking his sad lover to place his back against the wall then he wraps the dark green blanket around his bewildered boyfriend. Finally, he eases himself into the other's lap as Bakugo automatically wraps his hands around the slim waist and brings the smaller, and softer body closer to his.

Even confusing at the action of his angel but the hot-temper teen still complies and happily dives his face into the fluffy masses and smells the amber scent combine with cinnamon and cotton flower*, the unique smell of his love that could always ...

Even confusing at the action of his angel but the hot-temper teen still complies and happily dives his face into the fluffy masses and smells the amber scent combine with cinnamon and cotton flower*, the unique smell of his love that could always relax him in any situation.

*(Bakugo: OI!!! HOW DID YOU KNOW MY DEKU'S SCENT?? DID YOU TOUCH HIM?!?!?!?

Deku: *Blushing* No!!

Author: *having a headache* Don't ask!! I googled it then take some scents out and one scent in. Apparently there a shop sells scent candles that have you GUYS smells...

Bakugo:...

Deku:...

Me: ... Well, it's about 19$ each and all sold out.

BakuDeku: *getting freak out* You... you're jo... joking right?!?!?!

Me: *Dead-pan* Google it yourself.

BakuDeku: *Hugging each other tightly*

Me: It seems they have 12 people's scent in BNHA/MHA and get quite positive reviews.