CHAPTER 10: SHORT-TIME? MAKE IT WORTH!!!

Deku: *Smoke is coming out of his ears* HENTAI KACCHAN!!!

Bakugo: *try to smoothing the angry Cinnamon bun* Come on Babe~ *Whisper teasingly in his ears* You were feeling good too, right~

Me: *still filming* Whoa! I never knew a human skin could change color that past!! The Brocoli boi now is as red as my lipstick!!!!

Deku: *Cover himself even more it a blanket from nowhere* AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Bakugo: *Hug the streaming hot Cinnamon burrito* Love you too~ *chu*

(Picture of a Burrito Deku please!! I could not find it!!!)

Me: *nose bleeding so hard* I am the Caption of the BAKUDEKU ship, is now recruiting for Vice-captain and crewmates!!!

Deku: *poke head out* Huh???

Bakugo: *dead-pan face*

Me: Because I have an ambition... *dramatic pause*... My wish is to spread the joy, the fluffiness and the lemons of BakuDeku global wide!!!!

Bakugo: *smirk* I'm in!!

Deku: *on the verge of fainting* Anna-chan >//////<

Me: So... FRIENDS,READERS!!!! JOIN ME ON THE JOURNEY OF CONQUEST AND DOMINATE OF THE FAMOUS ANDMOST POPULAR BNHA/MHA'S SHIP!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

KATSUKI'S POV start

5 days have passed since I took part in the U.A entrance exam and the return of my other half, Izuku. Those days, except for the get-together breakfasts, lunches and dinner (Author: ... He means that sometime the Midoriyas would go over and have meals with the Bakugos and vice visa) and the celebration of Izuku's process which is even faster the plan.

'My Nerd, he's an angel and my half so of course he is AWESOME like that!'

I thought in pride and fondness then I feel movements beside my left. Slowly, a warm, soft body pressed again my arm as its head snuggles closer into my chest. I look down with love-filled eyes and watch my boyfriend hugging and snuggling me in his sleep, this small nose is twitching adorably and his desirably lips part slightly letting out quiet sound of a sleeping kitten.

 I look down with love-filled eyes and watch my boyfriend hugging and snuggling me in his sleep, this small nose is twitching adorably and his desirably lips part slightly letting out quiet sound of a sleeping kitten