CHAPTER 55: HATRED FIRST AND NOSEBLEED LATER~

Me: Hiya dear Readers!!!!!!! How was your Valentine's Day?!?!

Dark Me: *dead-eye stare while listening to creepypasta*

Me: ...Yeah~ Dark Me listened to creepy stories on Valentine's Day while I read manga, doujinshi, or fanfic!! Teehee~

Dark Me: *still listening to creepypasta* the corpse moved Idiot!!! *mumble*

Me: Anyway! Thank you soooooo much for staying with me through a tough time!!! And I HAVE GREAT NEWS!!! well, too me only but I want to share with you guys!! I HAVE A JOB NOW!!!! As an intern but still!!! *Jumping around*

Dark Me: *eating chocolate waffles and continue listening*

Me: Teehee!! Well, one fewer worries to worry about!! So, I could update a bit late or not reply to your comments!! *mumble* even though I love to do it so much!!!!!

Dark Me: *throw waffles at a couple* GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!! SINGLE PERSON'S HERE!!!!!!!

Me: Anyway, I have a little something in this chapter, hope you guys like it!!! As always, I don't own anything and enjoy the chapter!!! <3<3<3

________________________________________________________________________________

"Your behavior is still nothing but disgraceful, Shoto"

The flaming tras- *cough* Endeavor said while leaning onto the wall of the corridor. Todoroki with a face blanker than a stone wall, power walks past his 'sperm donor', however, Enji continues like it was nothing

"If you had used MY power then you could have crushed both of the obstacle race and the cavalry battle easily."

'Don't listen to him! Don't listen to him! Don't listen to him! Don't listen to him!-'

The two-color hair teen chanted in his mind but the next sentence pierces them all.

"Stop being childish! YOUR duty as MY MASTERPIECE is to surpass All Might! YOU are different than the rest of the failures! You will reach the limit soon!"

Todoroki Shoto finally stops walking, ready to retort with the same phrase he has said a thousand times but before he could say anything a memory rushes into his mind

"IT'S YOUR POWER, TODOROKI-KUN!!!!!"

Letting out a sigh, he calmly says

"It's MY power, whether I use it or not is up to ME, not YOU"

Surprised at the retort, Endeavor could only watch as his fourth creation walks out of his sight.

AT THE HOST BOOTH

With a loud knock on the door of the booth, Deku volunteers to open it and upon opening it, he was captured in a warm embrace of the angry Pomerania. Getting the vine, Present Mic quickly excuses himself and yeeted out of there faster than Iida.

'I ought to tell Nemuri-chan about this!!! She would love it!!'

Thought the exciting blond cockatoo as he runs toward the general area where Midnight ought to be.

Now, back to the love birds~ (Author: a little belated Valentine special!!! Ov<)

"Ka-Kacchan!!!! Wh-what are you doing here!!!!!"

Yelled the embarrassing broccoli boi as his lover still bear-hugging him

"I miss you, Izu"

Bakugo whispered softly in the other's ear as he nuzzles into Izuku's neck. Without any escape route and the desire of being able to be near his boyfriend, Midoriya gives up and hugs back while whispering lovingly