CHAPTER 7: WAKE UP CALL... OR IS IT?

Disclaimer: A dream is always a dream

________________________________________________________________________________

Another beautiful morning, the sky is clear with people who are going on with their life. In Bakugo's household, with the sole female who is making breakfast for her husband and child, the said husband is helping his wife to set up the table while their son sleeps away is tiredness from yesterday's event. The married couples are merrily working together as the front bell rings. Without a word, Masaru places the plate down and walks toward it to see who it is.

Mitsuki glances and sees her husband's already going so she continues cooking and humming to herself. Only a minute or so, the oldest Bakugo walks in with two more people.

"Mitsuki!!"

"Hello, Auntie!"

"Oh!!! Inko, Izu-chan!! You're here!!! Cone on! Let's sit down, breakfast's gonna done in a second."

"Let's me help you, Mitsuki!!"

"Oh, you don't have to Inko!"

"I insist!"

With the women are off to their flowery world, Izuku and the Masaru look at each other and making small talk. Mostly about how is he, how is Tokyo, and any difficulty in being the youngest to study at University. They are chatting lively then the women voice ring out

"Breakfast is ready dear~~"

Chuckle at the tone of the two, the older man turns to the younger and asks kindly

"Izuku, would you mind go and wake up that son of mine?"

"Oh!! No problem Uncle!"

"Thanks, Izuku!! Do you still remember the room?"

"Yes, Uncle!! I'm going now!"

Watching the boy he sees as his second son, he feels proud of the man that boy is becoming. Smiling softly, he takes the daily Newspaper and walks toward his usual seat.

The only male Midoriya who is walking up the stairs he remembers the last time he comes up here, he smiles as he sees everything is the same. Graceful like a cat, he walks to the second door on the left, he knocks, and says

"Kacchan? Have you awaken yet?"

The reply he gets is the soft snoring from inside. Chuckling he tries the door, it's unlocked so he opens and walks inside. In the far corner of the room is a bed with a dark green blanket which makes his heartaches in happiness. When he reaches the bed, he knees down and gazes the body on it. The sleeping one with his body spreads out like a starfish, one of his legs is dangling from the bed and the blanket half cover his body. The usual scowl is not present making his face far softer with his mouth slightly part letting the snore that he always hears when he has sleep-over. Smiling at the sight, the emerald boy tenderly runs his fingers through the other's hair and blushing a bit when the sleeping beauty's leaning in his touch. He wishes this moment would never end but his love needs food to substance himself so he gently shakes the other to the living world. Only to have his hand caught and hugged but the sleeping boy, the face is now burning red, he tries to think of some ideas to wake his boyfriends up then an idea pops up but the thought of it making him weak in his knees. With a deep breath, he slowly comes closer to the other's face then tightly squeaks his eyes shut and give a peck on the cheek. Before he could retreat, a hand wraps around his waist, another holds on his head in place as his lips being pressed by something.

Opening his eyes in surprise, forest green locks with fiery red as the lips seal his. The shy boy tries to break free from the hold but the surprise and the weakening of his knees making it impossible to escape and the other knew it as he smirks into the kiss. Finally, the greenette resigned to his fate as he kisses back which bring a smile to the other face. As the kiss continues on, the once sleeping boy with a swift throw of shoulders and hips, he switches place with his victim. Finally apart, the caged teen puffs off their cheeks in a pout with a delicious red blush on his freckled cheek. The now awake teen drinks on the sight of his adorable lover as he licks his lips dangerously making the one beneath him tremble. As he goes down for another heated kiss, his mother's loud and never before annoying voice startles them.