CHAPTER 18: THREE - ON - THREE INDOOR BATTLE

Me: Hello Readers!!! Well as you can see, this is chapter 18 so the vote for more lemon for the fic is close!!

Deku: *getting scared* I... I'm gonna te-tell the re-result

Me: *pat his shoulder*

Deku: *gulp* The re-result is...!!! NO NEED FOR IT!!! *cheer!!*

Me: *whisper* But don't worry~ There will be some indication for it~ or if you like, a one-shot 18+ Ow< *wink*

Deku: *turn around* Did you say something, Anna-san?

Me: *Angelic smile* Who me? No~

Deku: O-ok...

________________________________________________________________________________

KATSUKI'S POV CONTS

After the memories end, I slowly take a deep breath to calm down and turn to Shit*y hair

"Oi! Shi**y Hair! About earlier, you and I will talk after school. Now, I want to focus on the battle and I don't want to fight someone whose mind is not in the game."

The face of the two extras' annoying as they both rush toward me

"THAT'S SO MANLY!!! BAKUBRO!!"

'Uh! Is he crying? The Fu**!'

"YEAH!! You were so scary earlier!! Didn't know you use your brain like that!!!"

"WHAT THE F*** YOU MEAN BY THAT RACCOON EYES?!?!"

The nerve of the bi**h, dares to laugh at my threat!!! The fu** off hair is no better!!

'Why do I have to put up with this?!?!'

Then as everyone has present, All Might starts to say

"LET'S SEE WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF!! VERY COOL!! I LIKE EVERYONE STYLES!!"

He said while raising his thumb up which makes everyone feel proud of their costume

'Well, of the fu**ing course, I'm proud of mine cause Izu and I made it together... but to have a compliment from the number 1 Hero would make us!! DEKU!! Deku happy'

My monologue is interrupted but the motormouth whose costume is like a freaking robot! How old is he?!?! 5?

"SENSEI!!! REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE GROUND WE WILL BE USING, IS THIS THE MOCK CITY FROM THE ENTRANCE EXAM?"

I watch as Glasses said to the teacher all the while moving his hand up and down in a chopping motion.

'Is he a dumba** or something?'

"YOU'LL SEE!!... IN FACT, I'M MAKING YOU TAKE TWO STEPS AHEAD!! THIS IS AN INDOOR BATTLE TRIAL!!!"

The student is stunned by the statement, hel* even I'm shocked. We've just got here for like two days and he's already making us skip a step?!