CHAPTER 40: FIRST EVENT-OBSTACLE COURSE - PART 2

Me: Phew!! Another chapter's done!!! Though, I don't know if this one is as good as I hope....

Bakugo: Just lets me see my Baby cake!!!!

Me: *sigh* maybe if you shut it, I will!!!!

Bakugo: ....

Me: Huh!?!? should have done it earlier

Dark Me: Yeah! Like he11 you got the gut to do it if you aren't pissed off like now

Me: *blushing* Hmm!!! Whatever!!! Anyway!!! Enjoy this chapter and tell me what you think!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

AT THE BOOST

"HECK YEAH!!!! THE STUDENTS DON'T STOP FOR ANYTHING DO THEY!!!!"

As usual, Present Mic is yelling to the poor microphone and his partner is still cursing his life choices.

'Well, if they stop there and just standing around cause their quirks are ill-equip for this course, then they are idiots!!'

"OH!!!! DID YOU SEE THAT?!?!?! HATSUME MEI FROM CLASS 1-H, HAS CROSSED THE FALL WITH HER INVENTION!!!"

The pink hair girl down below screams back at him, nearly as loud as him

"IT'S MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"..."

"...anyway... LOOK AT THAT!!!! THE PLAYER IN THE LEAD IS KEEPING IT COMFORTABLY!!!"

The crowd turns their eyes toward the half and half teen who just jumps down the rope to the other side gracefully. The audience, especially the heroes start to whisper to themselves about the information they got about the boy

"Holy! The kid in the first place is on a whole different level!!"

"His quirk is powerful indeed"

"He's also got a good head on his shoulders and good base physical capabilities"

"You're right!!"

"He's actually the son of the number 2 hero, Endeavor"

"Oh! Then that's explained it!! He's got the blood of the top hero in his vein so no wonder he's so good!!"

"The pros would practically beg him to get him to be their sidekick!!!"

"Don't talk like you're not one of them, man!!"

"Hahahahaha!!! You've got me!!!"

However, their laughter is cut short by a loud booming noise. Like a bomb, it draws or more like demands the attention of everyone. Not far from behind Todoroki, you can see the mad face of an angry Pomeranian.

"CANADA'S FLAG!!"

The arrogant teen from the earlier speech is catching up fast, he crosses the fall with his quirk as well as his body's movement.

"My god!!! The arrogant kid from earlier, he's got some skills too!!!"

"Using his quirk, Explosion to push himself upward but at an angle where he could move forward!"

"Look!!! He sometimes drops down to the rope to increase his momentum!!! Da** he is a strategy alright, though he ain't got the look!!!"

"Yeah!! He lands exactly on the rope and not stopping at all!!! His physical capabilities are great too, maybe even better than Todoroki!!!"

At a higher and more secured place where the top Pro-heroes sit, they share the same conversation and opinion about the two most desirable sidekicks.