CHAPTER 47: FIRST MATCH - TODOROKI VS ASUI

Me: Hello!!!!! I'm sooooooooooo lazy right now and I feel like I'm starting to become Aizawa No.2

Dark Me: ZzZzZzZzZz

Me: ...Good idea... *yawn* Anyway, I'm not the owner of BNHA/MHA so enjoy the story... ZzZzZzZzZz

________________________________________________________________________________

On the plain field of the stadium, Cementoss with the help of Powerhead's invention, he creates a wide arena with stairs and the school's logo on each side, not only that, at each of the corner there is a column of red fire which only enhance the fighting spirit of the students as well as the excitement of the crowd.

"THANKS, CEMENTOSS!!!"

As always, Present Mic takes the reign and shouts out

"AAAAAARRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE YOU RRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!!"

The audience cheers loudly and some answers the call

"Yeah!!!!"

Smirking at the reaction he gets, the blond hero yells

"AFTER SO MANY EVENTS!!! WE FINALLY AT THE ONE-ON-ONE BATTLESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!"

"YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"IN THIS ROUND, THE ONLY ONE YOU COULD COUNT ON FROM NOW ON IS YOURSELF!!!!! YOUR WILL, ABILITY, RESISTANCE, AND A LITTLE JUSTICE ARE THE ONLY THING YOU COULD FALL BACK ON AND CRAWL YOUR WAY UP TO VICTORY!!!!!! HOWEVER, EVEN AS A NORMAL HOUSEWIFE, YOU STILL HAVE TO FACE MANY SITUATIONS LIKE THIS RIGHT!!!!!!!"

At the comment, lots of the women cheer as some chuckles in agreement. Deku also smiles a little at the comment as he remembers the time when he went shopping with his mother and let just say, he made it an extremely hard work-out for him and Bakugo.

'Never underestimate a housewife, they could smile, look pretty and kind all the while performing the act of stealing, manipulating, information gathering, and coming out on top at each bargain at each store. I have learned so much from them'

Midoriya thinks back fondly as his mother/mentor for the skills she taught him. Then Present Mic starts talking again which brings him out of his thought

"THE RULES ARE SIMPLE!!!!! IF YOUR OPPONENT LEAVES THE RING, CAN'T MOVE, OR SAY 'I GIVE UP' THEN YOU WIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!!!!!!! AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT INJURING YOURSELF!!! RECOVERY GIRL IS ON STANDBY!! SO LET'S RUN WILDDDDDDD!!!!!!"

The short old woman on the side starts waving her crane yelling

"MIC!!!!! YOU ARE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Not knowing or ignoring the angry shout of Recovery Girl, the blond hero continues

"AND FOR THE CHEATING AND PUTTING OTHER'S LIFE AT RISK IS NOT PERMITTED IF YOU DO THEN YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFIED!!! HEROES ATTACK MERCILESSLY IS ONLY WHEN FACING A VILLAIN AFTER ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!"

The crowd cheers even more as the rule are said and Cementoss uses his quirk to create himself a stone chair.

Suddenly, Present Mic addresses Izuku making him nearly jumps out of his seat

"AND FOR TODAY SPECIAL, THE LITTLE LISTENER OF NEDZU'S WILL GIVING OUT COMMENTS ABOUT THE FIGHT AND THE STUDENTS' STRATEGY AT THE END JUST LIKE HIM!!!!!!!"

Two brightly emerald eyes nearly pop out in shock as the crowd cheer even louder

"My words!!!!! Nedzu finally takes in an apprentice!!!!!"

"That child or teen must be very smart or have a similar quirk to Nedzu!"

"Yeah! His comments are always spot on and he even predicts the plan that the blond boom boi will do"