CHAPTER 14: QUIRK TEST, EXPULSION AND PHONE CALL

Me: So...I out of ideas for this one soooo~ It's just little o' me this time! As always, I'm not owning anything!! Enjoy the chapter!

________________________________________________________________________________

KATSUKI'S POV STARTS

After that declaration, the not so shi**ty teacher is grinning like a Chester cat than like someone presses the un-pause button, the extras start their displeased and unfairness of that.

'Heh! When a problem is placed before, you should tackle it to the ground not whining.'

I thought furiously as Aizawa-sensei smirks at their childishness

"Natural disasters... highway pileups... rampaging villains. Calamity is always right around the corner. There isn't fair in life."

'Da**!!! I start to like the homeroom teacher more and more... I bet Izu would too...'

With a defeated sigh, he turns facing us still with expressionless but surprisingly stringent eyes

"And the Heroe is the one who must correct ALL of that unfairness."

He looks into each of us as if judging our souls, some extras are shaken, some is frightening, some are emotionless and some like me... is excited!

"If you were hoping to flowery road spending time with friends at McDonald's then you better dropout now. Because for the next three years, U.A will run you through the wringer! That's is PLUS ULTRA."

'Da** the old f***er! Making my blood pump up like that! If it's a show you want, it's a show you'll get!'

50-Meters Dash

As I waiting for my turn, I see the motormouth in action and have to say he ain't bad. When my turn comes, I ready myself in position as I remember the sweet voice said to me

"Kacchan! I think that if you run with your hands explode behind your back, it would boost your speed up!"

"Really?!"

"Yeah! And maybe later let's jump and blasted it to see which one is faster!"

"HELL YEAH!"

I smirk at the memory; everyone is looking at me weirdly cause my position is crouching down with both hands behind my back. The robot starts to count

"3!"

'Finally, we found which one'

"2!"

'Is faster!!!'

"1!"

With a feral grin, I ready myself

"START!"

I've already jumped high in the air at the angle of 45 degrees and with the boost of my explosion rocket me over the race

"3.20 seconds."

"Tch."

Even the time is faster than in the past but I still slower than motormouth.

"Kacchan! You should not jealous of others! Because they better than you at something that not means they are better than you as a whole! Use it as a drive to better yourself, Kacchan!"

With a soft sigh, a fond smile later.

'You always by my side, don't you? Deku...'

With renew energy, I continue with other exercises