CHAPTER 52: SHINSO VS DENKI WITH FLASHBACK

Me: I kinda feel a little sad for the short chapter sooo I think why not make another more!!!

Bakugo: She is too high to sleep but her brain has gone stupid so there should be lots of shi1ts in this chapter

Deku: Kacchan!! Be nice!!

Bakugo: *whine*

Dark Me: I WANT A LOVER TOO!!!!

Me: ...I want a job... Anyway, I don't own BNHA/MHA, and enjoy the chapter!!!

Bakugo: Be warned, this chapter is sh11y as shi11!!!!

Me: HEY!!

________________________________________________________________________________

???'S POV STARTS

FLASHBACK STARTS

"Your quirk is WHAT?!?! Da** I'm sooo jealous!!!!"

"Fu**! You could have a field day with that kind of Quirk!!"

"Anyway, just don't use it on us then we cool!!"

...

"HE MADE ME DO IT!!!!!!!!!"

"I DID NOT!"

"Well, with his quirk then..."

...

"Mom, Dad!! I-I didn't do it! BELIEVE ME!!"

"...Ju-just don't do it again"

"Tch, such a disappointment"

"..."

...

"Stay away from him, he is bad"

"Why?!"

"Cause he is-"

...

"Mothe-"

"STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU VILLAIN!!!"

*SLAP*

"Don't touch her your monster!!!"

...

"I will provide you with money but STAY AWAY FROM US!!!"

"...Yes, father"

"Don't call me or my wife by any of that sh1t!! We DON'T HAVE A VILLAIN SON LIKE YOU!!!!!"

*SLAM*

"...*Sob*..."

...

FLASHBACK ENDS

All the painful memories, flashbacks keep on flowing back, make me oh so tired. But I will prove them wrong, I am my own person, not some villain making believes just because of my quirk.

"LET'S WELCOME THE NEXT CONTESTANTS!!!!!!!!!!!"

My ears rang with the loudness of Present Mic's voice, with a grunt and a rub on the ears, I walked out the hallway, into the arena, into the second chapter of my life.

...

I am now on the battlefield with a million... no, BILLION of eyes on me, watching me, judging me... what if they were the same? What if they didn't accept me? What if they- NO!! Even if they were, I still try!