CHAPTER 4: MEMORIES AND PREPARATION

Disclaimer: Kohei Horikoshi is the real Author for BNHA/MHA

Katsuki's POV

Two years have passed and Izu has already moved to Tokyo.

'Haizzz! I miss him so much!'

I thought as I close my eyes picturing him sitting right next to me. With his big goofy smile making his doted cheeks more bitable. Then with eyes fill with love and admiration would look at me making my heart beats faster than ever and my brain to stop function properly. I then would touch his cheek lovingly then slowly he would close his emerald jewelries with his long eyelashes and I would still keep looking his angelic face as we move closer, closer and even closer to...

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I snap out of my fantasy by a bi**h slap like alarm on my godda** phone. A tired sigh escape my mouth, I get up and change to my workout cloth.

"OI HAG! I'M GOING TO TRAIN!"

"YOU BRAT! STOP CALLING ME HAG! AND WHEN WILL YOU BACK?"

"WHEN I FU**ING DONE!"

"NOT AFTER 11 P.M!"

"WHATEVER! I'M GOING!"

With a slam on the door, I start running and as always my thought slowly drifted toward my cute lover. I'm recalling back to the day he has to departed, lots of waterfall I tell you, by both Midoriyas.

Flash back start

After like two freaking hours, the water work finally ceased and only Izuku and me outside as others extras went back inside the house. As hard as I tried not to shout and beg him not to go but my pride and our dream was holding me back, my Izuku looked at me with sorrowful eyes as he tipped toes planted a small peck on my lips. After he's done, with a tearful smile he said

"I will go now, Kacchan! I will try to shorten our time apart as much as possible so you must quickly become the best hero ever!"

Then he turned his back to me to got on the f**king car that I wanted to blow up right then and there. A angry shout erupted from my throat, I pulled him back with force that make him stumbled back and fell on to my lap. Without any warning, I took his left hand and bit hard on his ring finger. Startled, my angel let out a cute yelp and glared up at me but more of a cute pout to me.

"Ouch! What was that for?! Kacchan!"

"Hn"

Then I let him go and throw a small gift box at his face. Still confused with what was happening, Izu caught the box and looked at me with a lost puppy look making me even more embarrassed so I turned my back to him.

"DUMBA**! WHEN THE WOUND HEAL YOU BETTER WEAR IT! OR ELSE I'M GONNA BITE YOU AGAIN! DUMB NERD!"

I couldn't see what he was doing but from the sound he was unwrapping the gift then a grasp could be heard as he cried out

"KACCHAN!"

Even without a mirror, I knew my face was cheery red as I rose my left hand to him, showing up the same design golden with tiny emeralds decoration ring on my ring finger.

"YOU BETTER WEAR IT 24/7 YOU HEAR!"

"*choke* Ye... Yes, Kacchan!"

Flash back end

I stop to re-regular my breath at the beach where I have been training for a year. A light shines into my eyes at I look down to the golden with emeralds ring on my finger for more then 2 years. Unconsciously a soft smile appears on my face after I take out my phone and look at my wallpaper, it is a photo of an angel with his eyes twinkles with happiness, joy and love with his left hand slightly touch his chin with the back hand face the camera. On that hand, more importantly on the finger that he bit which already healed is a familiar ring shine brightly in the sun light from the window behind him, making the already angelic photo even more godly.

I look around to see of the coast was clear, with a bright face I kiss my phone and quickly put it back in my pants. Still flaming hot, I speed walk toward the beach to survey it. The beach is the same as the last time, which was yesterday, as he left it. A satisfied nod, I quickly start working, throwing useless junks to the truck near by as a friend of his father who recycling old junks and resell it to other people which I have been earning a large sum of pocket money. As I'm working, I think back the reason why I am doing this

"You know Kacchan! Heroes these day only care about their ranking and flashiness! Hero is not a job... well now it is but originally it was to help people! Volunteer work! You already have the flashiness! You only need more volunteer work then you would be the perfect hero, Kacchan!"

"I will go now, Kacchan! I will try to shorten our time apart as much as possible so you must quickly become the best hero ever!"

'This is Takoba Municipal Beach Park where Izuku and me sometimes went to play in the past...'

"Haizz, people these day only care about themselves, turning this beautiful beach into a trash heap. Kid, if you wanna be a hero, remember to care about these ok? My poor back, I could only clean the small part of it!"

That old man was so a blabber anyway, in the end I keep my promise with Izu, to be the greatest hero ever, starting with cleaning this beach and it was not for nothing. With mountain of junks ranging from cans, bottles, wires to something huge like a double doors fridge, truck tires, some ruin cars, trucks... only a few months, I have developed my muscle quite nicely if I must said as well as my durability and speed so I keep on doing it as a training routine. And now there only a small part that need to be cleaned and the beach would be as good as new.

'Today is February 1st so only two weeks left for the U.A entrance exam and also the skipping test. Which means we could not meet...'

I sigh in disappointment and continue on cleaning the beach and maybe hit the library later on for the written exam. I could not let's my angel do all the work right! With renew determined, I start working even more energy.

"Don't worry Izu, I will meet you there, at the top!"

At a dorm room in Tokyo

"I will pass the test and meet up with him at the top with a smile!"