CHAPTER 3: HIGH SCHOOL OF CHOICE??

Bakugou: DAM* YOU!!!!! RELEASE ME IZU!!!! I NEED TO BLOW UP THAT BIT**'S AS* UP!!!!! HOW THE F*** SHE DID THIS TO US!?!?!?!?!?! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Izu: Calm down Kacchan!!! I sure she has her reasons right *big doe eyes*

Me: .... *sweating bullet* *whisper* not really....

Bakugou: WHAT WAS THAT B**CH?!?!?!?!

Me: I mean... umm...!! I DON'T OWN BNHA/MHA!!!!! *Zoom out*

Bakugou: GET BACK HERE BI***!!!!!!!!!!!

"So I'm gonna study lots and lots to become the best doctor that can cure and fight!!! Then Kacchan cans fight without worry cause you have me to heal you!!!"

"Yeah!! I like the sound of that!!!"

Slowly the hidden forest green orbs are revealed as a hand gently places on his forehead.

'That's dream again...'

He thinks in fondness as he gets up for another new day. After he did all the daily routine, his eyes catch an old photo frame on his desk. It's a picture of him and his best child hood friend and the one he is crushing for, when their first attended the Aldera Junior High school. A small shy yet happy smile was spotted on his lips as a flush decorated his freckles cheeks. The other was wearing a glare yet a barely notable flush on his sharp cheek, giving him a perfect Tsundere image! (Author: I could feel chill behind my back... Save meee!!) He giggles as he trails the picture again with his finger.

"Today is the day! I would tell him... He deserves to know..."

A single tear drops onto the frame memory as he quickly wipes it away. A loud slap could be heard then with determined Deku rushes down stair to get ready for school and his confession...

...

Katsuki's POV

'Something is strange about Izu today...'

I think in worried as once again he absentminded twists the bully's hand that nearly broke. He never does that! He would normally dodge or maybe trip them but twist their hand... Once again he mumbles and writing his notebook, well writing notebook is the norm but the mumbling is the only thing he did when he nervous or worry about something.

'But what is it? Why don't you talk to me, Izu? You know I would do anything for you...'

With a furious huff, I stand up and walk over the green angel of my life. Yeah you read it right, he is my angel, he ground me when my head got stuck in the cloud, he... he is everything to me. I... I love him but I don't know about his... I don't want our friendship... our promise to be broken by my selfish emotion... So I will continue withhold that feeling... Shaking my head to throw out the depressing thought, I marches to his desk and without any mercy, I yank his collar and drag him toward the roof.