CHAPTER 1: DREAMS

Disclaimer: I do not own BNHA/MHA

In a small yet cozy kindergarten, there are groups of children about 20 or so. The teachers have their handful with all the rowdy children and preparing snacks for the little monsters. At the kiddie sandbox, there are two boys, one is blond the other is green, they sit next to each other playing with their action figures. The sharp ruby eyes blonde's hand holds the figure of the number one hero, All Might, the other child's hand just holds a normal civilian toy as they play hero.

Suddenly, the blond stands up and declares

"Izu!! I'm gonna be the next number one hero!!!!"

"WHOA!!! THAT'S SO COOL KACCHAN!!"

Izu, the greenette, shouts as his eyes sparkle in admiration at his longtime friend.

"What about you, Izu? Do you want to be a Hero too? Maybe the second best, after me of course!!!"

The greenette just chuckles cutely at him and shakes his head

"No Kacchan! I don't want to be a hero!!"

"Ehhh?!!? But heroes are cool and awesome!!"

"Yeah!! But I want to become a doctor!!!"

Shocked at the claim his best friend made, Kacchan whines

"UH?!?! That's boring!"

"No it's not!! What if the heroes get ouches and no doctor help them?!??"

Ruby eyes widen at the logic in the sentence as he stops his whining. However, he still unsatisfied at his friend's dream

".... Well that's true...but I want us to be hero together..."

Izu's warm green eyes stare straight into the ruby one as he takes hold of the other hands.

"We still can! I'm gonna be a fighting doctor that could go fighting with you then heal you in the process!! Like in the comic book!! They were so cool!!"

"Yeah they are!"

"So I'm gonna study lots and lots to become the best doctor that can cure and fight!!! Then Kacchan cans fight without worry cause you have me to heal you!!!"

"Yeah!! I like the sound of that!!!"

Both boys now with stars in their eyes as they shake hands

"PROMISE!!!"

"PROMISE!!!!"

1 year later

"WHOA!! KATSUKI'S SO COOL!!"

"HE HAS HIS QUIRK SO QUICK!!!"

"IT'S SPARKLE!!! LIKE FIRE WORK!!!"

"IT'S A HERO QUIRK!!!!"

"BAKUGO IS GONNA BE A STRONG HERO!!"

When Bakugou Katsuki got his quirk, he is instantly showered in praises and spoiled by his teachers and peers and slowly his ego become larger and larger in time that Izu could not recognize his once friend anymore.

"Kacchan..."

"What Deku?!?! Walk quickly or I gonna leave you behind!!! Such a Deku"

The blond said and was backup by two of his followers, a red dragon wings boy and a long hair boy that could stretch his fingers.

"Yeah!! Worthless!! DEKU!!"

"Hurry up!!! Deku!!"

Fighting back the tear, the greenette starts to quicken his pace as they walk into the dark forest just behind the kindergarten. With the explosion boy in the front and the two lackeys in the middle, leave the future in the rear. They continue to march into the forest then a small river stops their path.