CHAPTER 48: MOMO VS SERO

Dark Me: I'm alive but dead inside

Me: ...It was some tired days...

Deku: ...Are you ok now?

Bakugo: ...Better take good care of yourselves extras

Me & Dark Me: *gasp* YOU are worried about us?!?!?!?

Bakugo: *blush* N-NO!!! IF YOU ARE SICK WHO WOULD CONTINUE THIS STORY AND LET ME MEET MY IZU!!!

Me: Awwwwwwww~~~ How sweet!!!

Dark Me: Soft Bakugo!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Bakugo: *huff and drag Deku away*

Deku: *giggle*

Dark Me: Anyway, I was in my 'emotionless' state for a few days sooooooo I didn't have the motivation to write

Me: But!!! I got it back while reading all of your comments and praises, my dear Readers!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! <3

Dark Me: *blush and pout* Yeah... Thanks for the encouragement

Me: Let stop the cheesy and jump right in the story now!!!! And again, I don't own BNHA/MHA!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Just as Present Mic ends his sentence, Sero quickly whips his elbows and shoots out tape heading straight toward his opponent trying to capture them. However, unlucky for him, Momo has been well trained in close combat with excellent reaction speed, she elegantly dodges his attack to the side.

Still keeping his composure, Sero cuts off the tape and creates a new one faster and shorter than the first, making Yaoyorozu on her toes without any break.

'He is keeping me from staying still as well as not enough time to create anything!!!'

"I KNOW YOU NEED TO THINK OF COMPOSE AND STUFF TO CREATE SO I WON'T LET YOU!!!!!"

Hanta shouts as he recklessly shouting out tape after tape at Momo.

"WELL, DON'T CHA LOOK AT THAT!!!! THE BATTLE HAS BECOME THE BATTLE OF ENDURANCE!!!!"

"Yes, Present Mic-san, it is either Sero-kun's quirk's drawback kicks in first or Momo-chan's stamina falls first... however..."

Before Present Mic could ask anything, Hanta Sero has screamed out in pain as his skin dried up like a dried squid. Grabbing the chance presents for her, Momo creates a long bo staff and rushes toward the down Sero.

"LOOK LIKE HANTA SERO IS DOWN FIRST!!!!!! AND HIS OPPONENT IS GOING IN FOR THE KILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!"

Just like the blond hero described, Momo raises her weapon high in the sky ready to swipe Sero outside the ring. But suddenly, the useless tapes on the ground suddenly rise up and trap her.

"Phew!!! That was a close one!!!"

Sero from the ground stands up, perfectly fine with two tapes still connect with his elbows, one has wrapped around the upper half of Momo's body while the other has wrapped around her knees down, making her immobilized.

"WHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!! WHAT HAS HAPPENED?!?!?!?! THE TIDE HAS TURNED?!? NOW SERO IS THE UPPER HAND?!?!!!! LITTLE LISTENER!!! LITTLE HELP PLEASE!!!"

A tired sigh and a little irritating voice says

"Mic-san, I pretty sure you are older than me right?... well, anyway, Sero-kun has a plan from the start, he made Momo-chan dodged his tape while the first one, he shot it quite long but later, he shot it shorter and shorter which to lure her in thinking he was shooting all of his tapes till his quirk has a drawback. Then the last shot of tape he made it long and dropped on other tapes so they won't stick to the ground and distracted her attention by screaming in pain so she would drop her guard down for him to trap her."

"Oooooooh!!! BRILLIANT BUT STILL PLAIN THO!!!"

Midoriya just shakes his head in defeat at the unnecessary comment and a little twitch on the eyebrows of Sero clearly shows his displeasure. Then wrap the tapes around his arms and his hands hold the taps tight, he says

"It was a good fight, but no hard feeling right, Momo!"

Before he could process to throw her outside the ring, she answers him

"Yes, Sero-kun. No hard feeling"

Ripping out of one of her legs is a dagger that falls from her lower knee and cuts through the tape on her legs on its way down, resulting in freeing her. With her newly free legs, she quickly steps back and pulls Sero off balance by moves all her upper body to the lower right of her. Too fast for him to even process what has happened, Sero has been unbalanced and fell toward his opponent. Swift like lightning, Yaoyorozu picks up the dagger and frees the last remnants of her body, and immobilizes Hanta by strangling his body with the dagger on his neck. Giving out a knowing sigh, the black hair boy says

"I give up"

"Sero Hanta has given up, Yaoyorozu Momo wins!"

Midnight declares with her whip raised as the crowd is screaming for the winner, Present Mic as well

"OMG!!!!!!! WHAT AN AMAZING COMEBACK FROM CLASS 1-A VICE-PRES!!!! TO ABLE TO KEEP CALM AND THINK OF A PLAN TO WIN IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

At the praise from one of her teachers, Momo is blushing intensely while smiling softly at herself.

"Yes, it is true. Yaoyorozu has a rational mindset and able to stay calm in a difficult situation is perfect for a hero and as a person."

The green hair boy says with a small smile as the girl's eyes are sparkle and he can see her self-confidence is rising. Then looking over to the black hair boy, who has lost but a smile is still present on his face, Deku continues

"And Sero was able to think of a brilliant plan to capture his opponent and his sportsmanship is admirable. Every fight, you will sometimes be a winner or a loser but to able to smile at the defeat is the first step to growing stronger."

Surprised at the sudden praise, Sero is still smiling but now accompanied with a big blush on his face as the audience starts cheering for him along with Momo.

The pros and staffs are smiling at how well the young greenette controlled the crowd as well as the, directly and indirectly, teach and show his ideas, view of the world to the students, the teachers, the civilian and the pros themselves. However, there is one person who is fuming at the attention that the seaweed hair boy is getting.

'SH1T!!!!!'

And let's get back to the loud voice which is ringing in your ears

"AND THAT'S IT FOR THE SECOND ROUND!!!! LEEEEEEEEEETTTT'SSSSS CONTINUE TO THE NEXT!!!!!!"

The columns of fire flare up as two male students walk up the arena

"COMING RIGHT UP ON THE RIGHT IS CLASS 1-A VERY OWN HUMAN VERSION OF SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, THE SPEEDY HUMAN ROBOT, IIDA TENYA!!!!!!!!!!"

A confused looking Iida who is doing his hand chops, saying to himself

"Sonic the Hedgehog? What is that? I should do more research later"

"ON THE LEFT IS CLASS 1-B'S MANLY MAN OF STEEL!!!!! BRUTAL FORCE ON HIS ENEMY BUT MANLY TO ALL, TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU!!!!!!!! His name is giving my tongue a workout"

A silvery headed teen with thick jagged tan color eyelashes is raising his shaky fist with tears streaming down his face as he yells

"I'M MANLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Another voice answers him from afar

"I'M MALY TOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

"BRO!"

"BRO!"

(Author: STOP!!!!!! I don't want you two, Kiri and Tetsu to continue... I don't want a second Gai and Lee version of Red and Silver in here *shiver*)

Luckily, Midnight breaks their newly 'bro'-hood by saying

"Are the two of you ready?"

Receiving two nods, she commands

"Begin!!!!"

And they are off.