CHAPTER 6: HAPPY TO BE BACK

Me: Hello readers!!! Do you like the story so far? I hope you do and if you want the story to upgrade to *cough* have more 'Lime/Lemon' please vote.

*BakuDeku are cuddling when Bakugo shoots right up with wolf's ears and tail while Deku who also sits up but face bright red*

Deku: Nanananananniiiii?!?!?!?! Anna-chan!?!??! Wha what?!?!

Bakugo: *you could not see his tail as it's wagging up a storm* Hmmm~ Lemon is good

Deku: KACCHAN!?!?!? *Beet red*

Bakugo: What, nerd? *licking his lip sexily* Don't you want to... *slowly and sexually trail his hand from Izuku's stomach up to his chest* have more of me~ *whisper in his ear*

 *slowly and sexually trail his hand from Izuku's stomach up to his chest* have more of me~ *whisper in his ear*

Deku: EEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP!!!!

Me: OI!! BAD DOG!!! *Spray water to Bakuho** DOWN BOY! DOWN!!

Bakugo: GRRRR!!!

Deku: Anna-chan!!! *Whine while hiding behind me* Save me!!!

Me: *patting his fluffy hair* There there Izu-chan!!

Bakugo: OI!!! UNHAND HIM!!

Me: Oh! Shut Bakacchan!! It's still kid-friendly here! Wait till *Lenny face* Adult-friendly then you could have all the Deku you need~~~

Bakugo: *smirk evilly* Oh~~ Now you are speaking my language. OI EXTRAS!!!!

Me: Really? You call the people who help your... *cough* problem extras?

Bakugo: FINE!!! DEAR READERS!!! HAPPY?!?!? (Me: *thumb up*) VOTE QUICKLY AND MY PATIENT ONLY UP TO CHAPTER 15!!! SO BETTER VOTE BEFORE THEN!!!

Deku: *faint*

(Deku Soul: Nope! I'm outta here!

Me: Oh no Izuku-chan~~~

Deku soul: NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!)

Me: *sweatdrop* Okay... As Bakacchan said (Kaccha: HEY!!!) I will open up the voting up until chapter 15 so please if you want this story to become mature or just light kisses, hands holding and cuddles are enough. Oh before I forget, I don't own anything, from BNHA/MHA or pictures, only the plot! Happy reading!!