Chapter 59: A PEEK OF INKO'S PAST WITH A BIT OF SHINSO VS SHIOZAKI

Me: I am out of ideas for this chapter

Dark Me: Yeah, me too. There is no way I could make a s*x scene if Deku kept on staying there in the booth. *sigh*

Me/Deku: OI!!!!! THE HECK!?!!??!?!

Bakugo: *pout* yeah, too bad...

Deku: KACCHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bakugo: What?!? I miss you ok!!

Deku: !!!! (//////)

Me/Dark Me: *fangirling and taking pictures*

Dark Me: That's true! Bakugo misses you a lot Deku!

Deku: Umm!!! (//////) I-I am too!!! I miss you a lot, too!!!!

Dark Me: *whisper* As well as his teenager hormone~

BakuDeku: *volcano face*

Bakugo: Well... she's not wrong though...

Deku: !!!! HENTAI!!!! BAKACHAN!!!!

Me: *eating popcorn while drinking holy water* Well, before continuing with the story, I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG!!!! AND SO THANKFUL THAT EVERYONE STILL SUPPORTS THIS STORY OF MINE!!!!!!

Dark Me: *Haizz* We don't own any of the characters here- But Deku's a$$ is belonged to Bakugo!!!

Bakugo: Da*m straight!

Me: *sigh* Let's get on to the story!

________________________________________________________________________________

"WHOA FOLKS WITH THAT BRIGHTENING GIRL'S POWER LIKE THAT, I AM SPEECHLESS!!! SO, I SHALL PASS MINE TO MY DEAR COMPANION, LITTLE LISTENER!!!!!!"

'Present Mic-san... one of these days, I swear...'

On the seats of class 1-A, Kirishima suddenly felt a burst of killer intent right next to him. He shakily turns to find an evil grinning Pomeranian who is staring darkly at the post cast booth. Gulping, he inches himself 'a little' away from his class-insanely-President.

"As I have been saying to most of the students, you should add more body strengthening and martial arts into your workout to prepare for most situations. On whether your quirk is at their best for the situation or the worst, if you train your body, it will become a better host for your quirk and talent to grow."

Some of the ex-bullies who were there for the event, shiver at the memory of the one quirkless kid who whooped them black and blue, *sparkle* e f f o r t l e s s l y *sparkle*.

"Like Ashido-chan here, I could tell you have been practicing dancing, right?"

"OMG!! SIR, YES, SIR!!!!"

"... Ok...*sweat-drop* However, you should try to combine your quirk into your dancing skill as well as find the martial art that is suitable to your style to increase your offense and defense as your agility and flexibility are top-notch!"

The pinkie was blushing harshly at the praises and also awe-struck at the possibility of what her quirk plus skill could do if they were combined.

"OMG, YOU'RE MAKING ME BLUSH!!!!!!! AND WHY I DIDN'T THINK OF IT?!!?!?!?!?"

At the 1-A's seat, a blond mumbles

"Cause YOU are a dumb MF and MY baby is smart!!!"

In the far left of the stadium, the familiar green-haired woman smiles happily at the host's booth as she listens to her baby as well as the reaction of the people toward her precious.