CHAPTER: 54 HATSUME VS ASHIDO

Me: SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!! I HAVE BEEN TOO BUSY THESE PAST DAYS!!!

Dark Me: Kill me!! JUST END ME!!!

Me: *mumble* I wish

Bakugo: WHATEVER!!! QUICKLY AND WRITE A SCREEN ABOUT ME AND DEKU!!!! I WANT TO MEET HIM!!!!

Me: *muttering* Homework, school work, housework, intern, work, Covid,...

Dark Me: THIS IS HE11 ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bakugo: I DON'T GIVE A F**K!!! I WANT MY DEKU

Me & Dark Me: THEN WE WANT MONEY AND FREEDOM!!!!

Deku: *pop in and look at the screaming mess behind him* Well, um... let's drive into the story ne! And sorry for being a little short, the grammar and being a know-it-all! Please enjoy the story!

________________________________________________________________________________

"OOOOHHHH OK!!!! AND LAST AND NOT LEAST OF THE FIRST GROUND, THE DUAL OF PINKIES!!!!!!!"

The crowd roars in laughter and cheers as the two pink girls walk up the arena

"SOME OF YOU WOULD BE WONDERING WHY THE PINKY OVER THERE GOT SO MUCH STUFFS ON HER, WELL CAUSE SHE IS THE MAD INVENTOR, HATSUME MEI!!!!!!!! FROM CLASS 1-H!!!!"

The paled skin girl with pink hair and yellow irises pulled up her buggy goggle to her head while giving a wide smirk

"AND IN THE LEFT CORNER, THE PINKEST GIRL IN THE WORLD FROM HEAD TO TOES ASHIDO MINA FROM CLASS 1-A!!!!!!!"

The pink skin girl who was sketching gave a thumb up at the comment. And like the rest of the previous chapter-... *cough* matches, Midnight asked the competitors then started the match.

Without wasting any time, Ashido thrust her hands outward and started to rush in while ready to shoot mid-acid at her enemy. Out of nowhere, Mei grinned evilly with a small earphone on her left ear she started introducing herself.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! WHAT IF YOU WAS BEING TARGETED AND SHOT DOWN BY SOMEONE THEN THIS HYDRAULIC ATTACHMENT BAR IS THE SOLUTION FOR YOU!!!!"

The weird bag she was wearing started to shoot out poles from its side and safely evade the acid which was coming her way. In the middle of the evasion, Mei's yellow irises zoom in the row of businessmen who were showing much interest in her inventions.

'YES!!! They are hooked!!!!!'

Mina started to lose her cool as her opponent didn't give her all into the fight, she quickly shot a slimy substance in the direction of evasion of the other pink headed girl which caused her to slip. But Hatsume easily regained balance as she once again introducing her 'babies'

"WITH THE AUTO BALANCER YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRIED ABOUT LOSING YOUR BALANCE!!!"

In the comment booth, a humanoid parrot is shocked out of his mind that he didn't shout

"What even is this... What is happening?!?!?!"

The broccoli next to him just chuckled slightly

"Hahahaha!! She has got a very strong will, all right!!! *giggle* to sell her product that is!! *giggle*"

So Hatsume's continued to boast her inventions for 10 minutes straight while her alien opponent was red in anger. Then the unexpected thing happened (Or more like the exact same thing you are thinking), Hatsume with a satisfied smile stepped out of the ring which was quickly announced by Midnight

"Hatsume is out of the bounds! Ashido advances to the second round!!!"

Wiping her brows, the inventor with one hand on her hip claims

"And now I have nothing to regret!!"

All the while ignoring the fuming horns girl behind her. The audience laughs heartily at the match

"WELL... THAT WAS AN UNEXPECTED EVENT!!!!!! HATSUME MEI HAS TAKEN HER OPPONENT FOR A RIDE!!!"

In the teacher's booth, nearly all of the teachers there turn their heads to look at the one in charge of the Support course, Power Loader.

"Maijima..."

The shirtless hero just hung his head low with a purple dark cloud above his head.

"ANYWAY!! ANYTHING TO ADD IN ON THIS LAST MATCH OF THE FIRST GROUND, LITTLE LISTENER?"

Deku gave a little cough to compose himself after his laughing fit.

"First, Ashido-chan! You should have kept cool even if your opponent was looking down or making fun of you so you could think up a better plan to counterattack! While your moves were nimble and flexible but you need more power in them! Also, try to create more use of your quick!"

Ashido is nodding along and hanging on to each and every word that the mystery Little Listener is saying.

'But why I think his analysis is a little familiar...'

A spiky blond-headed sneezed.

"And I am a little guilty to say this but Hatsume-chan! The performance was entertaining!! However, some of your inventions-"

"BABIES!!! THEY ARE MY BABIES!!!"

Mei shouted out

"-Yes yes, your babies some of them are too big, buggy, and a little inconvenient to use!"

Mei was about to retort but she was stopped at a question

"Why do you think most of the Hero only ask for equipment that support their quirk but not to cover their disadvantage? Like a runner Hero, only asks for the AUTO BALANCER or something for his legs but not the HYDRAULIC ATTACHMENT BAR"

She wrecked her brain for an answer but the only answer she has is

'Why didn't they?'

Power Loader has straightened up at that

'Who is that boy?!?!?'

With a soft voice, Deku continues

"Because they are the protector."

By now, Izuku has had everyone's attention

"Because they are the protector, they need to able to give the one they are saving, helping and protecting the comfort, the safety. Can they give out those auras if they were to carrying multiple gadgets which are big heavy?"

"..."

"From all the inve-... babies you have presented, the ideas are brilliant but it was too diverse. You should focus on one and perfect it. If the HYDRAULIC ATTACHMENT BAR was less visible or smaller, then most of the Heroes would love to have them!!"

"Really?!?!?"

"Yes! Hatsume-chan!! At right now, it is too big and an easy target to a breakdown in a close combat fight!"

Then Hatsume starts to mutter all of the solutions to minimize her babies and the same could be said to her teacher.

"Oh! And Hatsume-chan!!"

"Huh?!?"

"You shouldn't have disqualified yourself like that! Because how much attention you could get if you win this third course~"

The pink-headed girl's face which was once bright and happy starts to lose color and turning blue. She turns to Midnight

"Sorry, Sweetie~ A little too late!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The pink skin Mina is laughing her a** off at the situation.

"THANK YOU FOR THE HELPFUL COMMENT LITTLE LISTENER!!! NOW WE WILL HAVE 10 MINUTES BREAK BEFORE CONTINUES THE SECOND GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As the students were walking toward their ground of friends or just finding a place to seat, a tall muscular with fire licking around it steps forward a much smaller figure

"Shoto!"

"Tch"