CHAPTER 17: ALL MIGHT AND COSTUMES

Me: Hello everybody!!! Today we have a new guest!!!

Kiri: Yo!! How are you guys feeling? Feeling Manly?

Me: *Giggle* Yeah! Kiri!! We're feeling suuupppper Manly!!

Kiri: That's good to hear!! Anyway... Annabro

Me: ?? What is it?

Kiri: ... Could you save my life? Bakugo has been giving death eyes from last chapter *point behind him*

Me: Huh? *Look pass Kiri*

Bakugo: *death stare with mini explosions*

Me: ... Sorry Kiri *Yeet*

Kiri: !?!!??! AnnaBro?!?

Bakugo: Shi**y hair... *killer face*

Kiri: .... *Yeet*

Bakugo: GET BACKHERE!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

"I will ask you again Shi**y hair. How did you know him?"

Bakugo's face is a picture of calmness which doesn't match with the sound of his voice. The asked boy is trembling violently as if there was an earthquake, too scared to speak. Now the furious blond only an arm away from him, he asks only last time to the spiky red-haired.

"Don't test my patient Shitt* hair. If you don't answer now, your life is forbid!!! HOW DID YOU KNOW HIM!?!??!"

Kirishima is scared sh*tless and his mouth and tongue are frozen in place

'Sh*!!! I'm going to be killed!!'

Fortunately, just in time the bell rings out, prevent a murder, our shark boi quickly bolts up

"Oh!! Don't you look at that!!! It's the bell!! We must get back to class!!!"

Ejiro then zooms pass any obstructions in his path to reach the heaven safety, the classroom. And as you guessed it, our boom boom boi is not happy about it. Mina tries to sneak to class while she loves to have the tea spilled but this tea is too hot sooooo.