New Year With[?] You

For the past 6 years you and Kaito had never once miss celebrating Christmas and the New Years together but unfortunately, with your lover's growing popularity after he debut and became one of the most famous magician in Japan and also outside the country, it can't be avoided that he went on a tour from 3 different countries. 

He left last November and was scheduled to come back before Christmas however request to performed in different states piled up during his last performance in Los Angeles that he had no other choice but to continue the show. Kaito apologized and you understand, this is actually great news for you since he'll be able to make everyone who watches the show leave with a happy smile on their face and make their Christmas more memorable. It also makes you smile knowing that what Kaito is doing makes him happy. 

For you, of course, it still can't be avoided that you'll feel lonely celebrating such a happy holiday without your lover but Kaito was able to make it up to you by having a virtual date with you during Christmas. 

***

"Merry Christmas Love~!! I missed you and I'm truly sorry that you have to celebrate Christmas alone there, even I'm feeling lonely knowing that you're not in my arms in such a special holiday."

"Merry Christmas as well Love, I already told you that it's alright so stopped poutinggg. And didn't I already told you that we'll celebrate Christmas when it's already at that time of the year there?"

You narrowed your eyes at the screen which Kaito snickered seeing your adorable expression. He is currently in New York City and right now, it's 10:00 AM while it's 12:00 AM at Japan where you're currently at. You two had an agreement that the both of you will celebrate Christmas together based on the time zone in New York but Kaito actually wanted to surprised you and celebrate it in advance based on the time zone in Japan since he really feels bad leaving you there alone. 

You told him that you weren't completely alone for Christmas since Ran and Shinichi invited you for a Christmas trip to Osaka where you will meet Heiji and Kazuha to celebrate Christmas as a group though you will definitely only end up being a 5th wheel there.

"You'll definitely just end up being their photographer~ I know since Shinichi complained once when we forced him to tag along with us in our trip to [dream country to go to except Japan lolol] fufufu~"

There was a trip where you, Kaito, Ran and Shinichi was supposed to go to since you won a raffle for a free trip where you can invite 3 more people with you however just 3 days before the scheduled time, Ran suddenly had a Karate Tournament the same day as the flight so she couldn't go. Shinichi wanted to stay behind and support Ran in her tournament but Ran insisted that he should go and just bring her some souvenirs. 

"Well they said they'll treat me knowing that I will end up being a 5th wheel so can't really complain~"

You and Kaito chuckled then for the past 2 hours, the both of you talked for awhile before Kaito suddenly got a call saying that the show in Philadelphia got reschedule and will start earlier than expected. As much as Kaito wants to spend his remaining free time with you, he has to get ready to go there and you were okay with that. Just having the little time with him and knowing that he spends most of his free time with you is enough to make your Christmas complete. 

"I have to go now Love, Once I get back there I'll definitely make it up to you!! See you soon! I love you so so much~ Ja!"

"I love you too, Love! I'll wait for you here so be sure to have a blast in your remaining time there."

***

It's currently 30th of December and you already arrived at the Airport at 2:00 PM since Kaito's flight will be arriving at around 3:00 PM. Kaito insisted that you two will just meet each other at the house but you refused since you wanted to be the first person to see your lover after nearly 2 months of not seeing him. All his shows was a great success especially his final one at Florida, you are friends with his assistant there and he will always send you the videos of his shows which always makes you feel less lonely whenever you watched it.