Cuddles and Chocolate

Genre: Romance, Fluff

Date Published: September 10, 2020

Today, it's currently raining as you and Kaito enjoy some hot chocolate in the living room in each other's embrace. Sitting on the couch with Kaito's arm around you and his chin resting on top of your head, you enjoying his embrace while still in your Pajamas.

"Hmmm~ now this is a perfect weekend." Kaito said sighing dreamily as he looks down at you then smiled.

"Don't you think so, Y/n?" He said poking your cheeks.

You chuckled and poke his cheeks back then smiled at him.

"Yup. As long as I'm with you, any day is perfect." You answered grinning at him.

Kaito chuckled as he kisses your forehead. The warmth he's feeling inside whenever you smiled at him is the best feeling he has ever had and wouldn't trade it for the world. The same goes to you. Ever since you meet the magician everything has been fun and exciting, not to mention the amount of love and affection he's been showering you.

You and Kaito have been together for almost 2 years now and those 2 years has been the best years for you. All your previous lovers either cheats or take advantage of you that's why when Kaito came into your life, you know he's the one.

You couldn't helped but smile even more as the thought of marrying this magician in the near future.

Both of you are already in the 4th year of College and after graduation, you guys decided to travel the world together. Kaito continuing his career as being a Magician and you being his assistant as well as being an artist.

"Say Y/n, since we'll be graduating this year how about we decide on our first destination first?" Kaito said as he reaches for the World map on the coffee table and opening it up in front of you.

"Hmmm, how about we stop by to Las Vegas first? We should visit your Mom first you know, I bet she misses her adorable son~." You said teasing him as you pinches his cheeks.

Kaito pout as he let's you pinch his soft cheeks, which you found really adorable.

"If you say so then. After that I'll be performing and you'll be my lovely assistant." He said as he suddenly stands up holding you into his arms as he snaps his finger.

The music above plays in the background as the lights turned off as well. Candles lit up on the table, cabinets and windowsill with him wearing his monocle.

This took you by surprised but still smiled at how romantic Kaito is.

"May I have this dance, Mademoiselle?" He said as he offer his hand to you.

You nodded as you gladly took his hand and placing your other hand onto his right shoulder. Kaito intertwined his fingers with yours as he places his free hand onto your waist.

You and Kaito started dancing in the living room slowly, staring at each other's eyes. It's clear how you two love each other just by the way you gaze at each other.

Kaito already knows that you'll be the perfect wife for him, and he'll be the perfect husband for you. When you found out about him being KID by accident you didn't question why he's doing it but instead you understand that there may be a reason behind all of this. You knew Kaito first before KID after all so you kept his identity a secret and still continue on going out with him.

Kaito knew that he could trust you and the guilt would definitely hunt him in his sleep so he told you everything. From his Father being the first Kaitou Kid to finding Pandora and the Organization. You were glad that he told you but was also worried about his safety, someone is going after his life after all.

But it was all over now when he found Pandora during his 2nd year of College in one of his heist in Tokyo. Pandora was destroyed and KID finally disappeared without any trace.

"Thanks for coming into my life Y/n, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be able to be where I am now. And thanks for the support during my time as KID, I really appreciated it." He said as he spins you around then pulls you closer to him once more.

You smiled at him as you rest your head onto his chest. You could hear his heart beating fast, which made you happy.

"It's because I love you Kaito, I want to support you because you've been there for me during my hardest times." You pulled away then look up at him, slowly removing the monocle.

"You're my Kuroba Kaito, I also love KID but he's just a bonus to my Kaito." You smiled widely as you jump into his arms hugging him tightly, embarrassed at what you said.

This made Kaito smiled widely as he suddenly picks you up then spins you around while laughing making you blsuhed even more.

"And you're my future Kuroba Y/N!"

***
A/N: Hope you like it! It suddenly rain earlier and this pop out of my head so I decided to write.