Hellish Project

Genre: Romance, Fluff

Date Published: September 09, 2020

You and Kaito have been together for 3 years and living happily together in an apartment complex near the University. For the past years, both of you never had any serious arguments (mostly childish ones like who gets to pick the channel or wanting some attention towards each other lololol) so there was never a time where both of you will stopped talking to each other just because of a problem.

****

After the school bell rings indicating that class is over, you gathered and packed your stuff then head to the cafeteria. Usually Kaito will be waiting for you outside your class but he said he'll be busy doing a project due next week and he wanted to finish it as quickly as possible to finally get some time with you.

Walking to the long hallway to the cafeteria, you texted him.

From: Y/N
To: Kai

Kai I'm already on my way to the cafeteria, you want anything? I can dropped by the library to bring you some food.

[Sent]

Returning your phone into your pocket, you entered the not so crowded cafeteria and head to the variety of food They're serving. You already know what he will want so you ordered some:

1 Hot Chocolate [from the vending machine]

1 strawberry shortcake

1 chocolate ice cream

3 [Chocolate, Vanilla, Mocha] cupcakes

"I swear this guy will get diabetes in the future if he doesn't stop eating too many sweets." You thought as you sighed and paid for the food then grabbing the paperbag.

You got yourself a blueberry cheesecake and some lemon juice btw.

On your way out, you checked your phone if he ever respond to your text.

[Read]

For some reason, he never respond but he did read it so you shrugged it off thinking that he's just too busy to respond.

***

Arriving in front of the Library, you opened the door and scanned the area looking for a certain wild haired magician and there you saw him at the very back with his arm propped on the table and his head laying down on his arm.

You couldn't help but pity your adorable magician as you approached him.

You put down the paperbag on the table away from his work then sits down on the seat next to him. You leaned closer to his ear then whisper,

"You alright? I brought you some nummies for you tummy~" you sing song then suddenly an arm wrapped around you pulling you closer making you startled.

Kaito nuzzled his head onto your shoulder whining with teary eyes.

"You're really a life saver Y/nnnn~" He said then kisses your cheeks nonstop.

You're not gonna lie, this made you blushed so much that you're turning into different shades of red and you really loved pampering him so it's heartmelting to know that he really appreciates it.

"Alright alright stop before you eat me instead." You said chuckling as you pushed his face away earning a pout from him.

"He looks freaking cute and all but a gentleman when he's as KID."

You grabbed the paperbag and pulled out the variety of sweets as Kaito gathered up all the papers to make more room for the food and putting his laptop back in its bag.

"You really know how to treat a magician huh~? I'll treat you for dinner later, a little more and I'll be free from this Hellish Project!" He said as he grabs the strawberry shortcake first.

You laughed at him and agreed to him being free from his Hellish Project, you opened the lid for your blueberry cheesecake and for the rest of the remaining afternoon you helped him with his project.

***
[7:50 a.m.]

The both of you got home after an amazing dinner date after class in a restaurant not far from the apartment complex.

Currently you two just took a bath and in the living room, you're sitting on the couch as you dry Kaito's still wild hair despite it getting wet a moment ago.

"Your hair is really soft you know, softer than mine and we used the same shampoo that's unfair!" You said whining as you pout and getting a chuckle from him as a respond.

"Well, I actually find your hair way softer~ I could run my hair through your hair and wouldn't get tired of it." He said as he grins then looking up at you with his indigo eyes.

You couldn't helped but blush at how lovingly he looks at you. Averting your gaze away from his captivating eyes, you continue drying his hair up.

You two were covered into a comfortable silent, you enjoying drying his hair while he slightly moves to the motion of your hands feeling quite relaxed with how you dry his hair.

Both of you are really grateful for having each other, you both got each other's shoulder to lean on and an open arms to run into when having a really bad day... or failing to go to a 50% off sweet cafe because there's an exam the day after.

You two really love and cherish one another and you two couldn't think of where you guys will be without the other by each other's side.

"I love you."

"I really love you."

Both of you stayed silent after saying I love you's to each other at the same time. You two broke into a laughed as Kaito suddenly tackled you onto the couch still laughing.

"Jinx~ now you gonna bake me some chocolate chip cookies tomorrow~!" He said as he looks at you then grins widely.

You chuckled then pat his head then placing a kiss onto his forehead.

"Alright alright I'll bake you some tomorrow, you big baby-" You were cut off as you felt a pair of soft lips onto yours making you blushed madly then kissing back slowly.

Pulling away Kaito pokes the tip of your nose as he said,

"You missed the kiss~ you should aim better next time" he said teasingly as he licks his lower lips then smirks.

You could feel the heat rising onto your cheeks as you hit him with a throw pillow only for him to snicker.

"B-bakaito!!!"

***
A/N: Who would've thought I'll start writing an X reader LOLOLOL Btw We have online class so I wouldn't be able to update that often. I really just made this because I can't find a Kaito X Reader Oneshot so I decided to just write my own. Hope you guys enjoyed it!!!

P. S. It might take me awhile to finish my previous ones so I do apologize in advance if I'm making a new book when the others aren't done.