His Moon

You were only an ordinary girl with a normal life but everything changed when he started to visit you every night. It was something unexpected since out of everyone out there, why you?

At first, you thought he was only messing around since you were the first person who found out about his hidden identity but when each day that he visited turned into months? You realized that he was serious. It wasn't your intention to accidently saw him coming back home late at night, injured and still in his Kaitou Kid suit. You wanted to turn a blind eye however despite his alter ego as the famous Phantom Thief, you were extremely worried for him that's why you decided to dropped by to his place to helped him out with his injuries.

Kaito was surprised of course but nonetheless, decided not to make any excuses and let you helped him patch up. You already saw him after all so it was pointless to make some lame excuses to save himself from getting discovered.

It was kind of a good thing that you found out since he couldn't bare to lie to you anymore, that's why during the same night, he finally confessed his feelings to you.

Yes you have hidden feelings for the magician but you never expected him to return it, especially as Kaitou Kid. Kaito only acted normal as friends during class and while hanging out with the others however when the night comes and the moon shines brightly up at the sky? That is when the usual routine of Kaitou Kid visiting you begins.

***

"I'm surprised you're not tired with visiting me every night."

"Well, I'm more surprised you haven't kicked me out, not even once. Shall I take that as a yes for my once in a lifetime confession that night~?"

It was a normal evening where Kid will visit you at exactly 8 o'clock but tonight, it will became special not only because of the super pink moon but because of something else.

You and Kid are currently out at the balcony of your room, where he is leaning onto the railing while facing you, with the moon shining brightly behind him which made him looked even more breathtaking. How could such a goofy yet gentle and lovable guy like him fell for you? You knew he deserves someone better like Aoko however during those months that you two have spend together, you were starting to realized that you're someone special to him.

Every time the night comes, you developed a habit of opening the balcony door for him to enter in or you will be already out there at the balcony, waiting for his arrival. This always makes Kaito's heart flutter which makes him think that you're falling for him, and he was right however you have long fallen for him.

It was already getting late and you knew sooner or later, he will be returning back home and you didn't want that to happen without returning back something he has been waiting to receive.

Looking up at Kid who has been staring at you for quite some time now, you gave him a lovely smile which took him aback yet didn't allowed it to be shown and continued to look at you. What you said next broke the mask he was wearing as a bright yet emotional expression was replaced.

"The moon is beautiful tonight, isn't it? Kaito. You know, I love and enjoyed your company every night but... next time, I want you to drop by as you and not Kid, ne? I love 'him' after all."

With that, you took off his monocle and top hat and smiled once more, seeing the face of the man you love more clearly now. Don't get you wrong, you like him as Kid as well but... the goofy guy that causes trouble in classes whenever he gets the chance, the bright and happy side of his which causes everyone around him to have a bright smile on their face, and the guy that can be serious sometimes and will give you a hand during a difficult time is the guy you fell in love with.

Without wasting another second, Kaito pulled you into a tight hug which you gladly returned back. Kaito feels so happy right now that he didn't know if this was a dream or not. He has love you for such a long time now after all and now that the feelings are mutual, he will never let you go and will make sure to shower you with his love and protect you with the danger that is surrounding him.

Finally pulling away, Kaito whispered softly the words that made your heart melt before giving you such a passionate kiss.

"This Phantom Thief's heart as well as Kuroba Kaito's heart has long been yours. It will be an honor and will make me the happiest man alive if you let this magician to continue loving you, My one and only L/N F/N."

***
A/N: Eyy I haven't been able to update for awhile now! So Imma just leave this short Oneshot, hope y'all enjoyed this!!

P. S. The moon is really beautiful tonight, my dear readers.