Quarantine Halloween

"Come on don't be shy~ I'm the only one who's gonna see it!!"

"But it's embarrassing Y/n! Plus what do you mean you're the only one who's gonna see it when we're in Shin-chan's place!" Kaito whined while still hiding behind the door of the bathroom he's in. 

Since its Halloween and you guys are still under quarantine, rather than attending a Halloween Party you guys decided to have one of your own with only a small group of friends in the Kudo Residence. It took a lot of begging and "threats" (as Kaito says it) to finally convinced Shinichi to agree. Now, after losing a game, the guys had been forced to wear...female sexy versions of a Halloween Costume from Nurse to Police and even a Bunny suit.

That is to say, Kaito, Shinichi, and Heiji are now in separate bathrooms trying on the costume you girls had prepared in advance. You, Ran and Kazuha had tried so hard to make them lose but in every single game, the guys had been winning though seeing the devastated expressions on the girls face, how could they not lose on purpose? But now that they're in the costumes, they're starting to regret it now.

"Are ya freakin' serious 'bout this?! I ain't comin' out till Kudo does first!" Heiji yelled from the bathroom from across the hallway. This made you laughed as the guys starts arguing on who goes to go out first.

"Hey now I wasn't the one who wanted to lose the game on purpose, Kuroba better be the first one to go." Shinichi protest earning an immediate reply from the magician.

"Well 'sorry' for being such a caring boyfriend then! Fine!! In the count of three we'll come out alright?!" Kaito yelled which the two didn't argued back anymore and waited for the countdown, which you girls did.

"San!" -Kazuha

"Nii!" -Ran

"Ichi!" -Y/n

Both of the doors of Shinichi and Heiji swung opened revealing a detective in a Police outfit and Heiji in a Nurse outfit. Quick description of the costumes: Shinichi is wearing a crop top version of the police uniform showing off his pear-like skin and a mini skirt that reveals his slender long legs with a fish net over it. He's also wearing a police hat and a pair of black heels which nearly made him tripped over the rug. Heiji is wearing a fabric hugging pink nurse dress that highlights his dark skin with short sleeves and the hem that reaches only half of his thighs. Along with a pink nurse hat and some pink stockings with pink heels. Both are flustered as their significant others are taking a picture of them, and finally realizing something as they heard a snicker from an annoying magician, they glared daggers at the direction of the bathroom to see Kaito still peeking from the door grinning teasingly at them.

"Zero~!" Kaito said before opening the door revealing him in a bunny suit. Kaito is currently in a white sweetheart neckline suit showing off his collarbone and a black long sleeve tailcoat(with a bunny tail attached to the back) that only covers the torso part and still showing the neckline of the suit. He's also wearing a black bunny ears, a white collar with a black bowtie and a pair of black shoes. The three of you are truly blessed to see this view as you guys didn't waste a second and start taking pictures of them like there's no tomorrow. 

"'Kay that's enough! I'm gonna change back into my clothes." Heiji said as he stomped his way to the bathroom.

"Me too, I think that's enough embarrassment for tonight." Shinichi agreed as he went to the bathroom as well but what Kaito said made them all stopped.

"Then how about including the girls in this embarrassing get up~?" Kaito grinned as the three of you backed away clearly nervous on what's about to happen.

***

"I think it really suits you babe~"

"You think so? you perverted magician."

"C-chotto I think this is too much, don't you think so?"

"It's fine Ran, it really looks good on you."

"Ya sure about this? This isn't cute at all!"

"Stop complaining, ya look great!"

It's the guys turn to make this a photoshoot as you and the girls are flustered. You are currently wearing a bunny outfit but the male version. Hair swept up( for short haired readers) and tied low from the back (for long haired readers) with the button up white shirt open revealing your bandage covered chest, a black tailcoat that reaches down to your knee with a black bunny ears and men's pants and shoes. Kazuha is wearing a doctor costume, a black turtle neck shirt with a white coat that reaches to her knee, hair swept to the side with glasses on and stethoscope resting on her shoulders and a pair of men's pants and shoes. And finally, Ran in a police uniform. Wearing a dark gray coat over a white button up shirt and a black tie along with men's pants and shoes, white gloves with her hair tied half way and her bangs swept to the side. It was amazing to see how attractive you girls can be in men's clothing as well as the guys in women's clothing, clothes have no gender as they say. 

"Not gonna lie, I would've been gay if you were a guy Y/n~" Kaito said while hugging you from behind making you flustered and looked up at him. The grinned on his face was worth it making you smiled at him. He can be childish sometimes but that's just who he is, and there's more to it than what meets the eyes.

"Aren't we all if our girls are this attractive?" Shinichi said with his arms around Ran's shoulder making Ran chuckled as she pinches Shinichi's face causing the detective to blush.

"Nah, I still look way attractive than her." Heiji disagreed as he places a hand on his waist giving Kazuha a teasing smirk. Before Kazuha can hit the hell out of the detective, you were all surprised to hear the door to the library you guys are in swung opened to reveal Shinichi's parents making all of you flustered with what you guys are wearing.

Shinichi's mom, Yukiko, squealed at how all of you are great in your costumes as she grabbed her Canon camera with her eyes sparkling.

"Nobody leaves this library until I make a 3 album worth of pictures!!!"

"...You kids better run if I were you."

***

A/N: Yeah it sucks but I'm hella bored so I might update a more serious and long oneshot soon~