Anonymous Love

Meeting a lover comes in different situations: one of the most common one is falling in love with a close friend/best friend, meeting each other online, coincidently meeting one another on the streets and of course, in the form of an anonymous letter. The latter is what you're currently going through right now, it sounds crazy but despite not knowing the guy behind those sweet and sometimes humorous letters you've received, you started falling for him even if you still hadn't meet him personally. This all began when a letter was found in your shoe locker 2 years ago during your 2nd year of high school back at Ekoda High.

***

[2 years ago]

(Ekoda High School)

"I want to go home and just sleep all day long Y/n~" Your friend, F/n , whined as she clings onto your arm while you made your way to your shoe locker. It's currently monday and after a head splitting examination, you and the rest of the students can finally breath properly without any more worry for the exam.. well, except for the upcoming results. You had to admit, you barely slept last night from studying all day even though you didn't want to but you need to pass if you don't want to be held back a year and getting left behind. 

Feeling the pressure on your arm being lifted off, you open up your locker to get your shoes but before you could take them your friend suddenly squealed making you startled. What is she squealing around now? Is that London Dude passing by?? Giving her a confused look, she pointed to your shoe locker excitedly while covering her mouth clearly holding back. Getting even more confused you finally looked and there, on top of your shoes, was a brown letter sealed with a wine red wax with a K engraved to its seal. It got this vintage vibe, quite romantic IF you know who the sender is that is.

"Oh god, you didn't told me anything about a suitor now Y/n-chan~ And really romantic to even do it by letter in a locker~!" 

"It's common though."

"Not if its a wax sealed one!"

"Good point"

Even if you want to tell her that you don't have any suitors, you decided to shrugged it off as you grabbed your shoes and put the letter in your bag. Hearing her complained about not opening it up in front of her made you chuckled. No matter how curious she is, she shouldn't know what's inside a mysterious letter you just received out of nowhere. Hey, being mean or not you can always just tell her tomorrow what the content of the letter is. But what you didn't know is that it'll change your life once you open the letter tonight.

***

Now you're here, sitting cross leg on the bed for the past 30 minutes after taking a shower and eating dinner, with the letter sitting in front of you still unopen. Hmm.. now that you're actually gonna open the letter it's making you a little nervous. What if it's actually a threat letter from an unknown hater written in blood? Or perhaps it's filled with razors and some sort of animal hair?.. Nahh you're reading too much gore mangas. Taking a deep breath in and out, you grabbed the letter carefully ripping the top of it as to not ruined the wax seal. A sweet scent was suddenly the first that you've noticed when you got the letter out. It's not a strong scent that it'll irritate your nose but more of a really mild one, good points on that. There's nothing special with the letter you took out except for the fact that a white feather was inside along with it. Weird.. is there a meaning behind this that you don't know? One way to find out.

Opening up the folded letter, this is what it reads:

"To The Owner of this Shoe Locker,

Hey there! I know it must've been a shocked to you when you suddenly received a letter (or not if you got plenty of suitors) out of nowhere but don't worry I'm not confessing my feelings for you since.. I don't even know the owner of the shoe locker I randomly picked LOLOL. I know you must be wondering, 'why am I reading this letter now?' Well you're in for a treat since starting today I'll be your pen pal!!! Weird? Definitely. Really Random? Absolutely. I hope to get a reply back!"