Stress Reliever

Genre: Romance, Fluff

Date Published: September 15, 2020

School year, new normal. Online class have started last week and it was a hellish week for you. A lot of work sheets to be answer and submit before midnight, quizzes that didn't even appeared in the lessons and a couple of sleepless nights because procrastination is a bitch.

You couldn't helped it since you weren't used to the new normal and laziness won't leave you alone. But what makes this all worth it is that you're currently in quarantine with you magician boyfriend, Kuroba Kaito, in a shared apartment in Tokyo.

Both of you decided to moved in together before University starts but once you two finally settled in, the pandemic started. Both your parents were worried but it already happened so every week they'll be sending you two all of the things you guys will be needing from a variety of food, school supplies, magic stuff for Kaito and some books for you.

You heard the door to your study room opened revealing the magician with a mug in hand.

"Y/n how's your class? Mine was kind of boring since I can't do anything but listened to the professor's boring discussion ." Kaito said as he placed down a mug of coffee for you then kissed your forehead which you found so sweet.

You smiled and thank him as you take a sip from the coffee.

"I just got done but I'm really not ready for next week. Why is weekends so hella short?" You whined and earned a chuckle from him as he pats your head then pulls you closer to his chest.

"Well I'm not complaining about the weekends being short anymore since I got to spend all of my time with you~" He said which made you blushed.

That's right, back then it was hard meeting each other and going on dates since both of you were in different school. You two first met each other in a magic show he's performing during the 3rd year of High School in a nearby park. You were so captivated by him that you ended up watching him everytime he performed there, a little later on Kaito noticed you and that's where you two started getting to know each other.

"Alright time to recharge or you'll end up being a walking zombie in the morning again." Kaito said as he suddenly carried you bridal style then grinned at you.

"O-oi! I can walk you know!" You said embarrassed as you hold onto his shoulder.

Kaito only snickered as he left the room then went to the living room where everything is already set up.

Netflix on with your favorite show on pause, a variety of sweets and snacks onto the table and of course the best part, the pillow fort.

"Tada~! Nice isn't it? I build it myself after all." He said proudly before putting you down on the soft fur carpet.

This is what you would call a perfect date night. Usually you and Kaito don't go to fancy restaurants and theme parks, just a simple date like this is enough to make you happy. And of course less expensive lololol.

"This really means a lot, Thank you Kai. I'll definitely pay you back once this quarantine ends." You pulled him closer giving him a peck on the lips. Kaito turned bright red as he wasn't expecting you to make a move first.

Kaito suddenly pulled you onto his lap then hugging you from behind tightly as he couldn't contain the happiness he's feeling right now. Nobody can make him feel this way other than you.

"No need, just you in my arms is enough Y/n. Thanks for loving an idiot like me. I might pull off some tricks on you and there will be a time where I'll forget to pay attention but remember that I truly love you and that will never ever change." After that he kissed your cheeks then reaches for the remote and snacks handing it to you.

You didn't noticed that you were holding your breath the moment he suddenly pulled you into a hug. The one thing that you've love about him is that he never fails to put a smile on your face even during a bad day, just seeing him smile while doing his magic tricks is enough to make your day better. Not only that, all of the people around him will not fail to smile as the magician starts his magic show.

"Now, Let's enjoy this night and forget about school for awhile."

***
A/N: Really short but I hoped it was good!