Storm

A/N: This will just be a short Oneshot~

***

"Kaito!!"

"Ouch! What was that for? I still want to sleep~"

"I thought you were gonna be in Osaka for a magic show with the rest?! "

"Well it got canceled and I can't just leave you alone especially in this unexpected storm~"

Today in your shared apartment, an unexpected storm occurred and a magician that was supposed to be gone for a trip was still half asleep beside you. His club had a plan to perform a magic show in Osaka but he got a call saying it'll be canceled due to the storm and everyone knows that Kaito will never leave you alone even if the trip will still be on the go. A bit overprotective? Maybe. But he doesn't care as long as he knows that you're safe in his arms.

Snuggling close to you while wrapping his arms around you made this gloomy day all perfect. The cold in the dimly light apartment, the rain drops streaming down the window across from the bed, the muffled rain outside and the warmth of a lover around you. 

"Hmm.. you're so warm , Y/n~ Can we stay like this for the whole day?" Kaito whispered softly as he rest his chin on top of your head. He's so warm...you couldn't help but wrapped your arms back around him. Both of you are starting to get sleepy and had a plan to sleep the whole day when Kaito remembered something.

"Babe you awake?.." He asked as he looks down at you. You hummed in respond making him chuckled. It seems like you're sleepier than he does but there is something that'll make you wide awake. 

"Remember when we first met?" He asked making you looked up at him with the biggest smile  you had on making him grinned. Even if 4 years had passed, the memory of your first encounter with one another will always be remembered. It was during the last year of high school when an unexpected storm like this occurred.

***
[Flashback to 4 years ago]
(Ekoda High School)

"What should I do? The news didn't mentioned any storm but now I'm here!!!" You exclaimed as you pout while looking outside the window of the library.

It was supposed to be a sunny day as the weather report says but nobody expected that they'll be a storm right after class ends. You weren't aware of it since you headed straight to the library to review for an upcoming exam but unfortunately, you ended up falling asleep. It seemed like the guard didn't saw you when they are on patrol and accidently locked you up inside. And now you're here, looking outside the window as it gets dark with a horrible storm outside. It would've been all great if your phone wasn't dead, you were truly unlucky today but it seemed like you weren't the only one.

"Woah I got locked up inside?!! " You heard a male's voice from behind you making you quickly turned around to see a wild haired male with indigo eyes. It was the magician from Class 2-B! He's famous for being a trickster but overall he's a nice guy though let's just set aside his skirt flipping and locker peeking.

Feeling another presence in the room, Kaito turned around to see a H/c headed girl that's around his age looking back at him with a surprise look. He didn't expect anyone to be around but it was better than getting locked up in school alone. With a friendly grin on his face, he approached you while giving you a little wave and said,

"Got locked up too huh?"

***

[Present]

"If you would've used your lock picking skill at that time we wouldn't have stayed there for the whole night you idiot." You said chuckling as you pinched his cheeks hard. 

"Well, I got a chance to be with you that's why I didn't mention it to you, and you clearly enjoyed my company so you don't have to complain about it now~" He said teasingly while grinning at you. At that time, both of you had a talked for the whole night and his company really did made you calm down back then. Despite the fact that he still managed to take a quick peek of your underwear and blurting out its color, you had fun. Back then, Kaito was supposed to get the both of you out but for some reason he didn't. Your presence back then was comforting in a way that he didn't mind spending the whole night at school. When the guards found you two early in the morning sleeping together on the floor, it became the talked at the whole school for a solid month. 

You two started hanging out together and a little after graduation, both of you confessed to one another. Everyone already expected that you two will ended up dating since the aura around Kaito when he's with you clearly says that he's in love with you, same goes to you. After two years in the relationship, the both of you decided to move in together and got an apartment near the University you two are currently going. Anyone will say it was an unexpected love caused by an unexpected storm but for you two, no matter  how cheesy and corny it sounds like, it was fate that brought you two together, by a storm.

"To be honest if it weren't for that storm, I don't think we'll get a chance to actually get to know each other, moreover go out together. " You said as you sat up then smiled at him. Kaito smiled back as he sat up as well then ruffled your bed hair and what he said next made you chuckled and warmth up the cold you're feeling.

"Actually, I already had my eyes set on you even before that fateful night. I would've done something romantic or stupid to get your attention but how we actually met, I wouldn't trade it for the world. "

***
A/N:Eyy I survived though I was literally asleep the whole day XD Since power wasn't cut off I thought 'why not take this advantage to make a short Oneshot?' Anyway I hope you enjoyed it!!