Gem of Love

The perfect lighting in the Hall, the melody that is playing at the background, the different colors of dresses and ties where everyone is all wearing a mask, it was the ideal and romantic masquerade ball to be in with your boyfriend of 3 years. You're wearing a royal blue off shoulder long sleeve slim long dress with a long slit on the side, earrings and necklace with an eye mask with the borders decorated with fine gems and a long dangling accessory on the right side with a tear shaped blue jewel at the end like Kaitou Kid's monocle. 

Not to be a narcissist but among the girls presence tonight, you're the only one standing out among them. Even some of the male guests are stealing a glance at you which, you were uncomfortable with but soon, it disappeared into thin air when you saw your boyfriend from a distance with a drink in hand. 

Even though you have been together since the beginning of College, Kaito still never fails to make you fall for him all over again. The grin and wide smile he will always give you every time you two see each other. The magic tricks and pranks that will both amused and pissed you off but nevertheless shrug it off knowing your boyfriend's personality. The place of affection he will randomly show you in your shared apartment from giving you a red rose to sneak kisses and back hugs when you're not paying attention. But most of all, the look in his eyes that says, 'Ah, sorry everyone but I won. I got the girl I will spend my life with.' 

"Hello there, Gorgeous~ Mind if I stay with you for the rest of the night and possibly the rest of your life~?"

Kaito said while snickering and handing you a glass of champagne. He's currently wearing a black three piece suit with a white inner dress shirt and a royal blue tie that matches the dress you're wearing. A one eye mask that covers his right eye which also has a long accessory with a black clover shaped pendant hanging off it's end. If you two weren't in a ball and also a heist, you would've already pulled him to a corner and steal a kiss from him but you held up. 

You only chuckled at him and grabbed the beverage, taking a sip from it before Kaito needed to leave for awhile since the heist will soon begin. After kissing you on the cheek and mouthing a 'wish me luck' to you, he disappeared in the crowd. At first, you were confused when Kaito suddenly invited you to this Ball that is being held by the Suzuki's however after finding out that they will be displaying a recently discovered jewel in the middle of the Hall, you knew that it was time for Kid to appear again. 

"This feels like I have two Lovers now."

Chuckling to your words, you walked around the Hall and spotted the detective of the East wearing a black suit match with a red tie and a red mask right beside a girl who is wearing a crimson dress who's also wearing a mask who seems to be his date tonight where it's safe to assumed is Mouri Ran, Kudo Shinichi's girlfriend. Even during an important heist like this, he could still make time for her huh? Well, your magician was the same for bringing you here.

After sending them a simple smile when you made eye contact with Ran, you walked some more and then, you finally saw the jewel displayed in a protective case with a few Task Force guarding it. Despite it's rather small size, the glimpse of colors whenever light hits the beautiful white surface of the tear shaped jewel was breathtaking. Like a prism which illuminates variety of colors but rather than a straight light of hues, the gem emits it from every direction. 

A few seconds went by, the moving light at the ceiling hit the jewel as it releases another wave of colors with the hue of blue hitting you right on the face the same time the rest of the lights in the Hall shutting down which only leaves the only light hitting the gem. While the rest of the guest cheered for Kid to appear, you heard someone landing in front of you and when the hue of red went passed by their eyes with the glare of a cylinder eye glass catching your attention, you couldn't helped but break into a smile knowing who has suddenly appear before you.