I Love You Two [?...]

No matter how many days and nights passed by, it was still too painful for you to recall the turn of events of a supposed to be happy occasion.

"Don't leave my side alright? geez you really tend to get lost on your own whenever I take my eyes off of you~"

From his teasing grinned and snickers to his most gentle smiles and soothing voice, how could you simply moved on when such a perfect guy like him suddenly disappeared in your life in an instant?..

"Y/n, no matter what happens don't forget to smile alright? It might sound cheesy but just seeing you happily smiling is enough to make my day perfect."

"Did someone made my adorable cupcake upset? Now now turn that frown upside down~ Here, I'll treat you some ice cream so cheer up!"

"Back off, don't even think about disrespecting my girl. I tend to avoid physical violence but if you don't stop I'll be force to take action."

You promised but you couldn't helped it, to forget about him won't be any different from accepting that he's gone.. You knew well how he wants you to let him go and moved on but even if it might break you apart over and over again, you will never forget him. 

Staring at the last picture the both of you took before he was shoot to death, you started crying once more. Kid couldn't bare to see you crying anymore as he turns away, silently closing the bedroom door while making his way downstairs with the tray of food you didn't touch. He wanted to take the pain away and suffer from it alone but how could he do that when he took the life of the guy you love with his own hands?

***

His reason for existing was to fulfill a mission that has been handed down by the previous magician, who hasn't been able to continue it and was forced to passed it down to the next generation. He didn't have any reason to complain nor to refused being the next magician under the moonlight, his only goal was to find and destroy the target jewel called "Pandora". It was supposed to be that way but a distraction made it's way as he gets closer onto finding the jewel, L/n Y/n.

Kid was driven by curiosity that he ended up forgetting his mission, it was a disgraced but he couldn't helped it. Everything about you just woke the person behind his mask, the sensation was so foreign for him that he craved for more.. to the point of nearly messing everything up. 

He needed to focus on his goal or everything the previous holder of Kid's existence will go in vain but how could he do that when all he thinks about is your captivating e/c eyes that always manages to see through his mask, your vibrant smile that never fails to make everything seems so bright, and your carefree personality that helped him get through the misery and loneliness during his mission? 

However he should've listened.. you were never meant for him, your heart already belongs to someone else and that drove him to do something unthinkable and even dirtied Kaitou Kid's name that everyone like despite being a thief. He took someone's life. 

***

He was a magician that everyone adored, despite his seemingly perverted behavior toward the girls he was still loved by everyone. His main focus in life was to became a well known magician like his father who unfortunately died when he was still young and during this time, he had fallen in love with the girl he never knew he'll fall to. Falling in love has never been something he had thought about since he was too focus on catching up on being a great magician but now that he had meet you, he never knew you'll be one of his goal. 

When you finally said yes it was one of the feeling he will never forget, who knew he'll learn to love and feel the love from someone he wants to grow old with? Every single moment with you even if it's only for a second means a lot to him and has a special place in his heart, he was ready to break the question to you in one of the most happiest place, Tropical Land, but..

He felt numb, he couldn't see anything but for the last seconds of his life, he could hear your voice. It was painful to hear you shouting and crying out his name, he doesn't know what happened and why you're crying but he didn't want to hear your painful cries. He couldn't lift a finger.. why?.. His Y/n is crying, he could at least wipe your tears away and comfort you but he couldn't move.. Oh. He's..

"KAITO!!!"

***

A/N: A really short angst where Kaito and Kaitou Kid are two different people, I really didn't want to upload this since the previous one is a happy one but- oh well LOLOL