Baby On Board[?!]

Genre: Romance, Fluff

Date Published: September 23, 2020

"Kaitoooooooooooooo!!!!"

From upstairs, you can hear a loud thud and running footsteps coming down the stairs and another loud thud on the floor with a groan. This made you chuckled at how such a caring husband Kaito has been to you ever since you two got married. Well, he has always been a great boyfriend to you even before you two finally decided to tie the knot.

There, at the entrance of the living room, reveals a half-dressed magician wearing only one slipper catching his breathe.

"W-what?! Did your water broke?! Did you fell?! Should I call a doctor-"

"I want some Ice cream Pizza." You cut him off while pouting at him.

Silent for a few seconds, Kaito sighed in relief as he puffs his cheeks while making his way to you. Kaito thought your water broke, which made him worried sick since his car was being repair at the moment.

"You shouldn't call me like thattt, I thought something happened to you and our baby." He said then smiled widely seeing your baby bump. Kaito has been really excited to be a father even before you two got married, just seeing a couple with a baby will make him really jealous. You were even surprised that you haven't gotten pregnant back then but eventually you did after the Honeymoon at Hawaii. 

You are currently 8 and a half months pregnant with twins. Yes, twins and you can still remember how happy Kaito is when he found out that he practically made such a grand gender reveal party at the backyard of the mansion you two are currently living in.

***
[Flashback]
(5 months into pregnancy)

"Thank you for inviting us Y/n-chan~!" Aoko said as she gave you a side hugged since your tummy is already too big to be able to hug properly. Aoko arrived with Saguru, both are already engaged with each other and will be married in six months. You and Kaito worked hard on pushing this two during college to finally admit their feelings for each other and thankfully, Saguru made the first move during Valentine's Day in front of a fountain in a park at night. It was such a romantic scene as both you and Kaito hid behind a tree watching them from afar. 

[A/N:Wolf Girl and Black Prince anyone? lololol]

"As much as I want to reveal the gender of the baby based on the shape of your baby bump or how you're carrying him or her but unfortunately I can't rely on those false facts." Saguru said as he smiled at you giving you a short side hug as well.

You chuckled at how the detective in front of you wanted to figure out the gender of the baby. Only you know the gender , you didn't want to tell Kaito yet since it won't be a surprised anymore.

"Oiii oiii, even I have no idea if our baby will be a boy or a girl so don't try to use your deductive skills to figured it outtt." Kaito whined as he hugged you from behind.

Before you could say anything, another pair of guest arrived. This made you smiled widely knowing who those two are. 

"Ran-chan!" You exclaimed excitedly as you broke free from Kaito's hug making the poor husband pout.

"Y/n-chan~! I'm really glad you invited us for the gender reveal party." Ran smiled as she gave you a side hugged. You and Ran have been best friends ever since high school and because of a certain someone, you met Kaito, the love of you life.

"Congratulations once more Y/n." Shinichi said smiling from behind Ran as he gives you a bouquet of blue and pink rose. 

You smiled back as you cradle the bouquet in your arms. The scent of roses will always be your favorite scent or maybe its because you have a magician husband who never fails to give you a bouquet of roses every week. Anyway wanna know how you met Kaito? Well It all happened during the fourth year of high school, when KID finally found Pandora. You sometimes tagged along with Shinichi (who got his body back before fourth year start thanks to Haibara's antidote) whenever he goes to one of KID's heist. As for Kaito, he fell in love with you at first sight and he didn't want to 'disappeared' without telling you how he felt. He confessed on top of the rooftop of the building where the heist is being held after he broke Pandora into pieces. Unfortunately you didn't get to answer his confession for Nakamori-keibu barged in.