You Till The End (Part II)

"So everything I've been seeing was because of you going back in time huh? You basically created parallel universe after one another everytime you go back in time. The memories I've been recalling and foreseeing was from a different time, no wonder I've been having deja vu, it was because of you. Ahh.. what have you done now you idiot thief."

Kaito and Conan are now currently in the living room of the Kudo residence where Conan decided to invite the thief over (crazy right?) so that he can explain all this time travelling thing to him more clearer. However it seems like there's no need to explain it further since the tiny detective mostly already knows everything, even the events that are happening. Kaito was glad that even though it sounds crazy, the detective in front of him still decided to believe him. Well, there are evidence after all which Conan himself are experiencing because of Kaito using the time machine to go back in time.

Kaito sighed as he looked down on the floor which caught Conan's attention. If he weren't being selfish in creating a time machine that can possibly ruined the balance between the past and present, he wouldn't be bothering and causing more trouble to his Metantei. He only wanted to spend more time with you, his wife, who died unexpectedly... he still blames himself, that if only he arrived earlier even for 5 minutes he could've managed to save you..

"Y/n.."

"L/n Y/n from Ekoda High?"

"Y-yeah, how did you know?"

"I saw you with her the other day. I don't want to interfere with your personal affairs but.. is she the reason why you're doing this?"

Kaito smiled sadly as he moved his gazed to the staircase, maybe it's time to tell his Metantei of this past about his life with you and how it crushed him when you suddenly disappeared from his life.

"It started when I saw her during a heist."

***

[Flashback]

(His first time seeing you)

After another successful heist, he bowed to the huge crowd of audience cheering for him. It was only for awhile but as he scan the crowd, he noticed someone standing out in the sea of fans down in the streets. There, near a street lamp, was a h/c haired female with s/c and has a pair of e/c captivating eyes that he had ever seen, having a weird feeling on his chest as your eyes meet with his, he disappeared in the night sky of Tokyo.

"Wow, is that what Kaa-chan (mother) felt when she saw Tou-san (father)?... wait shouldn't it be the other way around? Man, Tou-san (father) never mentioned how he felt when he meet Kaa-chan (mother) so I wouldn't know but.."

"It feels like finding a precious jewel on the bottom of the sea."

***

"You dropped this, milady."

"T-thank you!"

He never expected that he'll meet the girl once again and as Kuroba Kaito he may add. Kaito couldn't helped but stare at you, you're way more captivating up this close and he can clearly have a look at the pair of e/c jewels that caught his attention during his heist. He doesn't know why but just being this close to you is making him feel foreign feelings towards you, one he never felt towards anyone even to his close friend Aoko. Are you perhaps someone special? 

"T-then I'll be going now, thank you once again!"

"Wait."

Grabbing your hand, both of you felt a thump on each other's chest, it was unexpected but both of you remained unfazed as Kaito suddenly pulled out a gloxinia, handing the delicate flower to you with a smile on his face. At first, you were confused as to why but then as you remember what the flower meant in the language of flowers, you blushed. Nodding shyly, you accepted it and smiled back at Kaito before bidding him goodbye. Kaito remained motionless, stunned at your lovely smile as he grinned like an idiot and starts walking to the opposite direction with a warmth feeling on his chest.