I Can Feel Her

" She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. "

                              ~ Charles Bukowski          

Walking out of the International Airport, Kainaat came in contact with the famous Mumbai heat. Mid-summers, with enormous dust and pollution; she already started feeling frustrated.

" The fuck man? Like I thought they would assign me somewhere like Egypt, Africa, or somewhere in Europe, but India seriously? Moreover in Mumbai? The more I want to stay away from him the more this stupid ass destiny brings us together. " Kain muttered to herself trying to find a cab.

~ In the cab ~

" Bhaijaan, please Juhu le chaliye, iss address pe. " Kai said to the cab driver handing him an address.

      " Brother, please take me to Juhu following this address. "

"  Ji Madam. Madam, aap Bombay mein naye ho kya? " Driver asked.

      " Yes Madam. Madam, are you new in Bombay? "

" Ji Bhaijaan. " Kai replied with a smile.

     " Yes Brother. "

" Madam, if you want to take a  tour of our beautiful Bombay city, you can find me by the local taxi stands only. I will provide you a first-class tour at a discount. Starting from the local visiting spots to SRK's house Mannat, I have the privilege to know everything. "  Driver said. 

Hearing about Mannat Kainaat stiffed. 

" I'll let you know. Thank you. " Kai replied with a small smile.

Reaching the Air Bnb apartment, Kainaat settled down on the couch. It's been a long, hectic, and tiring day. She then quickly messaged her parents and friends about her wellbeing. 

She then messaged one of her friends, settled in Mumbai; Samaira D'souza. 

Kai - Hey Sam! I reached. 

Sam - Aye Kainaaaaat! God, where have you crashed down? In one of those Air Bnb apartments? You could've just stayed with me dude, it's just my parents and I; moreover, they are out of India.

Kai - It's absolutely fine Samaira. I'm here for like three weeks maximum, I don't actually know anybody here and I didn't want to bother you.

Sam - What's there to be bothered? You're my friend. Okay, what are you doing tonight?

Kai - Tonight? Umm, nothing much exciting. I'll start working on my project from the day after tomorrow, there are no plans other than that.

Sam - God Kai! You're in Mumbai, for the first time and all you're thinking is about your stupid project. Lose yourself a bit, this is Bombay; moreover, you're Samaira D'souza's friend so you need to live up to that! 

Kai - Okay calm down. What do you want me to do Princess?

Sam - I would like the title of Queen more but whatever. Listen get ready, wear a nice outfit we are going to one of the most epic restraunt+bar here out in Mumbai. It's always filled with my favorite celebrities and good looking guys. So, message me your address and I'll pick you by 7 p.m.

Kai - Sam no! You know I don't like these places. Let's just go to a nice cozy cafe or restaurant, or maybe you can come over and we'll have a sleepover.

Sam - The idea of a sleepover isn't that bad at all. However, we can do that after having a long, wild, fun, and exciting night!!

Kai - Eww! Why am I even friends with you?