- Chapter 05 -

~ Woh kush hain par shayad humse nahi, Woh naraz hain par shayad humse nahi

         Kon kehta hain ki unke dil mein mohabbat nahi, Mohabbat toh hain par shayad humse nahi ~

|| Kainaat ||

Hello! I'm Kainaat or shortly you can call me Kai or K whatever floats your boat. Currently, I'm studying Criminal Law, at the University of Southern California as I want to drag those Criminals to court and then make sure that they rot in hell! 

I'm not your sweet next-door kind of a chick, life is a tough journey and I feel everyone should get it straight in their head as soon as they can. It is not a fairytale, it never was and it never will be. Those Disney stories and all the enchanting blockbuster movies are fake, those are fictional and some dumb people's imaginations and they are just playing with our emotions which then makes us weak. 

 I have always been very practical in life. Even though coming from a lovely, a bit conservative family my Mom and Dad have always supported and allowed my sisters and me to do whatever we want and pursue our dreams. My family is settled in London and they are pretty comfortable there. Although I could have entirely studied Law there as London has one of the best Law and Political Science schools in the world, as I received the USC acceptance letter I just flew here. Politics and Law are a messed up world, and I certainly do not want my family to be involved in any of those threatening situations. 

I will be doing a lot of internships and will be meeting a lot of different kinds of people who could be very dangerous and I want my family to stay out of it. Therefore, I decided to shift to the USA and start a brand new chapter of my life from here. Coming back to reality, now I'm currently in my third year of the course. 

Well, currently I'm on a bus and we are heading towards our first destination. Firstly, I did not have any interest in taking part in this project or event whatever it is but as Zairah ( my best friend ) literally begged me to accompany her, therefore I had to give in.

|| Aryan ||

" Okay, so guys we can rest today and then start our tasks according to the schedule from tomorrow. Please set up your own tents and help in making food " one of the volunteers said.

I was busy setting up my tent and then " Aryan can we share the tent, see mine is ruined, it's torn " Aish suddenly exclaimed making a fake sad face. 

I was about to reply just then " Oh here I carried an extra, I was sure this situation would arise " Cameron said. 

" Thanks a lot, mate " I replied to him to which he nodded his head and flashed a stupid smile.

Soon we were done with setting up our tents and some of the students arranged a campfire.
There some were playing guitar, some were helping in cooking, and some were burning Marshmallows. Everyone was enjoying their time. Aish and her gang were clicking selfies and gossiping, well; doing their usual things. 

However, my eyes were looking for Miss. Angry Bird, I didn't see her since we reached this place. Honestly speaking, the whole area is huge and there are a lot of students, so she could be anywhere.
I started walking towards the waterfall and to my surprise Miss. Angry Bird was quietly sitting there sipping her tea or coffee or alcohol ( lmao). 

She had her big nerdy glasses on and honestly, it made her look ....umm cuter?  Okay, scratch that let's try to converse with her this time. Taking a deep breath I quietly made my way toward her and sat down on one of the rocks beside her.

" Hey " I said hoping to receive a reply.
Then, I looked beside and saw she is wearing Airpods and listening to music and reading a book. Seriously a book? Here? Nerd!

" Hello! " I urged again gently tapping on her shoulder.