The Insanity

wrap yourself with positivity even in the darkest situations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thus, it took them around three hours to drive and reach the highest hilltop. The atmosphere turned dark as if the clouds in the enormous sky perfectly personified the gloom. It personified the mess in their life.

Well, all this while Kainaat was just blankly staring outside the car's window and Aryan was staring or ogling her. As if he was trying to memorize each and every little detail about her. Thus, they got down from the car as they had to walk for a bit in order to finally arrive at the hilltop. Lost in her own thoughts and worst scenarios, Kainaat didn't even realize when Aryan left her alone with the bodyguards. Well, female bodyguards.

She realized it when they finally reached the temple on the hilltop, which was just behind a Mort of hundreds of feet deep with all sorts of dense greenery. Thus, she started to look around for him.

" Where's your boss, Zaffar? " Kainaat asked with a tint of anger and disappointment. 

To which, Zaffar with a blank expression on his face showed her the end of the Mort where Aryan stood straight pointing a gun at Rehan whose hands were tied at back and mouth was closed with a tight tape. 

" Aryan! " Kainaat screamed as she quickly ran towards them. 

What happened to Aryan all of a sudden, she could never fathom. Aryan was never like that. He would never even scratch upon or hurt someone who wasn't at fault. This shade of him was clearly new to her. She cannot let Rehan die. She cannot let Aryan kill him, who is not at fault at all!

" Aryan, what's wrong with you? You would not even raise your voice at anyone who is not the fault! Then why now? How can you change so much?! " Kainaat yelled.

To which, Aryan did not even give a damn. He then opened the safety lock of the gun horrifying Kainaat to her extreme. Moreover, by the time heavy rain started pouring and Kainaat's tears were lost in the drizzles of water.

" Aryan No! " Kainaat screamed yet again.

She pleaded to Zaffar to stop Aryan, but he just stood there with his head down, quietly. Aryan was going to press the trigger when a petrified Kainaat pushed him away, with all her strength. Even though, the trigger was pressed no sound was heard. No bullet hit anybody. As if the gun was empty!

Kainaat's blood went cold as she then looked down the Mort to see Arya hanging with a transparent nylon rope attached to his waist which, he for sure did not notice earlier in her own worry of Rehan and his safety.  

" Aryan, give me your hand. Come up! " Kainaat exclaimed forwarding her right hand towards him with tears streaming down her already wet face. She couldn't believe that she pushed Aryan in the mouth of death, herself! She could see the past repeating itself.

" No Kainaat, it's time for you to realize my importance. It's time for you to know my value, in your life! " Aryan replied back. Thus, he continued to fiddle with the knot at his waist.

" No----pl---please---Aryan---I will marry you now, itself. That too with my-----own happiness and consent. Please hold onto my hand! " Kainaat cried and spoke between hiccups. 

" No Jaan. This will still be considered just as a forceful marriage, and I had enough of forcing you to be with me. " Aryan spoke as he shook his head in negative with a small smile and unshed tears in his eyes. The demons in his eyes screamed in victory. He then unhooked one knot as he continued.

" I just wanted and desired to see you in a magnificent red wedding dress before I die. You know I cannot stay away from you when I am alive. Nor can I force you anymore, when each and every second you have a reason to leave me. For you to be mine, love is sincerely not enough; hence, now it will be your guilt which will make you mine. Which will imprint my name on your soul! 

The guilt that you killed the person you loved, and it will never allow you to be of someone else's. I won! I won you, now even if you want you will never be able to leave me. My death will ensure your soul to be trapped with me, now and forever. No one can separate Kainaat from Aryan! " Aryan said in a low voice as his hazel orbs were tingling with insanity.

"Goodbye. " Aryan said as he finally opened the last knot falling straight into the deep dense green Mort. 

Kainaat on the other hand kept crying, shouting his name her lungs out. However, all she could hear was an echo of Aryan's last words.

" I Love You, KBear! " 

Dil jo Ibaadat kare ishq ki

Toh marker bhi zinda rahe aashiqui

Junooniyat hai yehi

Junooniyat hai yehi

P.S - I'm kinda scared of Aryan's behavior. He is a marvelous manipulator.

Do like and comment <3

Last chapter will be out soon ( I guess)