Can't Let You Go

when it hurts, let it go, remember what you deserve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Therefore, wiping her tears Kainaat arrived at the Mumbai Police Station. She walked up to the senior inspector and told him to provide her protection and help her to go to the USA, as soon as possible. He nodded understanding and before he could ask the name of the person, he received a phone call. 

Kainaat waited patiently for him to finish the phone call. Hence, after ten to fifteen minutes he kept the phone back and looked at her with an awkward and scared smile. 

" What's the name of the person, Miss? " The inspector asked.

" Aryan Khan. " Kainaat replied.

" There are a lot of Aryans in the city of Mumbai. Can you be more specific? " The inspector asked again.

" Aryan Shah Rukh Khan. " Kainaat replied taking a huge breath.

" Well, I see, he is a really strong personality, and since we cannot just go and arrest him straight. We have to provide you a safe place to stay. Come with us! " The inspector explained.

Although, Kainaat hesitated at first and her lawyer brain said her not to accompany and undertake such a risk. However, not having any other way out she agreed. Hence, the inspector along with some female officers took her to a "safe" place in a police car. Although, Kainaat was surprised that the inspector wasn't at all shocked or scared after knowing the name of the person. As a result, he reacted in a calm and compose manner. As if he is already well aware of the whole situation.

Therefore, they drove to the outskrits of Mumbai and farther away from the main city. Although, Kainaat was too indulged in her own thoughts to question anything. She was having all mixed feelings and emotions. She felt betrayed because of Aryan's way of reaching to her and controlling her. She felt guilty for hitting him. She felt a huge rush of anger for still loving that man.

Soon, they arrived in front of a beautiful house, which had nothing nearby other than a lake. No other houses or even a living animal. 

" Sir, what place is this? " Kainaat asked as they got down from the car. 

It was dark by now and only the lights from the house made the things a bit visible. 

" Madam, this is our supervised farm house. Normally, our senior officials stay here and they often stay with their families. Therefore, the place would be safe and secured for you. " The inspector assured. 

Hence, she nodded giving him a sign of her agreement. Not that she had any other way out. Therefore, they entered the house. There in a dimly lit hall a man was standing facing his back towards them. Fear kept rising in Kainaat's mind.

" Excuse me, Sir. We bought her! " The inspector urged and Kainaat looked at him in confusion. 

Their senior officials new about their arriving? Maybe they wanted a statement or something?

The man then just showed his right palm and all the police personalities left the place, bowing their head. Kainaat looked at them leaving the place and suddenly felt self conscious. The whole environment and surrounding in the hall room of the house, was providing her an immense sense of goosebumps. Moreover, the man who was still standing in front of her facing his back did not utter a single word!

" Sir, I think you might be well aware of my whole situation and circumstance. It would be really appreciated, if you can help me get out of this country as soon as possible. I want to go back to the USA. It's my home there. " Kainaat tried to reasonate.

However, soon, her word's died in her throat as the man turned around and walked out of the darkness. There stood Aryan Khan smiling wickedly at her, while his demons danced in their victory. 

" Welcome back, Jaan. It's so good to see that you are safe and sound. " Aryan said as he twisted his head a little towards the right and winked at her.

" You--you here? The---police inspector---he---said----" Kainaat stammered not actually knowing what to say and Aryan walked towards her.

" You see, Jaan. Nobody can save you or take you away from me. You have only two options. One, you live with me and second, well, you live with me. " Aryan said sarcastically as he pulled her towards him.

She hit his chest with her tiny fists while he just wrapped his arms around her. He took a deep breath near her neck and groaned in pleasure.

" Finally relieved! " Aryan wishpered.

A shocked Kainaat finally came out of the daze and tried to push him away with all her strength. However, he tightened his grip around her.

" Enough of your running way from me, Jaan! Now it's late and you must be tired due to all of today's events. Since, I very well know that you won't eat anything, hence, let's go and sleep! " Aryan said casually.

" Aryan Khan! I'm warning you. Leave Me! " Kainaat screamed while Aryan just casually picked her up in his arms. She wiggled vigorously. However, avoiding all her shouting and pleadings he took her to the main bedroom and closed the door.

Therefore, he placed her upon the bed and hovered over her; pressing both her hands on either sides of the bed. She wiggled but he just held onto her more tightly, by caging even her less between his.

" Mere kareeb aane ki koshish maat karo Aryan. Dil tumhara hi tootega! " Kainaat warned him 

        " Don't try to come closer to me Aryan. It's just going to be, who will get hurt in the end! "

" Mujhse zyaada kareeb toh koi aur bhi nahi hai tumhare, Jaan. " Aryan replied.

       " There's no one more closer to you, other than me. No one is going to understand and love you the way I do. "

He the got up and made her sit comfortable and dusted sand from the fabric above the hemilne of her dress.

Kainaat then tried to get up immediately when Aryan gripped his arms around her pulled her more into his chest. 

" Kya baadtameezi hai yeh Aryan?! Chhodo mujhe! " Kainaat spoke angrily.

       " What's all this nonsense Aryan?! Leave me! "

" Baadtameezi nahi, bas help kar raha hoon, Jaan. Tumhari dress ka zip khul gaya hain. Band kar dene do, please. Or else I swill slip out of my self-control. " Aryan wishpered.

      " Its no nonsense, I'm just trying to help you, Jaan. The zip of your dress has fallen down. Let me zip it up correctly, please. Or else I will slip out of my self-control. "

Kainaat gupled silently. She needed his help. His fingers then traced down the skin of her back, as he put the zip in place. Fingers moved gently along her shoulders, and then down her arms. 

" You're looking beautiful in this dress. " Aryan complimented.

Chill ran down her spine. His touch affected her so much. Everywhere he touched, she felt anew. Kainaat's throat dried as she felt the heat emanating from his body. Her resistance crumbled as she felt his fingertips upon her skin.

" Mujhe jaane do, Aryan. Please, baandh karo yeh sabh! " Kainaat pleaded realising the current situation, as soon streamed down her eyes.

     " Let me go, Aryan. Please, stop all of this! "

" I can't, Jaan. I just can't. " Aryan replied placing his head on the crook of her neck.

OK BYE. 

DO LIKE AND COMMENT.