Airing Out The Secrets

Tere har kadam ki maanzil main hoon

Tere har safar ki maaqsad main hoon

Mujhse jitna dur bhaagogi

Mujhe utna hi nasdeeq paogi

" Kainaat. Can we talk? " Aryan said and looked at her with pleading eyes.

" Aryan, please stop this. Stop following me around. I can sense you okay! I'm not blind! " Kai exclaimed.

Aryan then tightly grabbed her wrist and pushed her into one empty classroom.

" Kya badtaamezi hai yeh? " Kai screamed as he pushed her against the wall, hovering over her.

       " What's this nonsense? Are you out of our mind? "

" Main tumhe bas mehsoos karwaana chahte hoon, jo main mehsoos karta hoon. Main tumhare dil mein, mere liye feelings laakar rahoonga chahe jo kuch bhi hojaaye Kainaat! " Aryan said in his deep voice looking straight into her eyes.

     " I just want to make you feel, what I am feeling for you. I promise I will make you fall for me Kainaat. "

" Ek din Kainaat. Apni zindaagi ka ek din mujhe dedo. Just 24 hours. Please. " Aryan said holding her in his arms.

      "One-day Kainaat. Can't you just give me one single day of your life? Just 24 hours. Please. "

" Let's be like friends and spend a day together! " Aryan requested.

" And if I don't like you, will you let me go? " Kai asked looking straight in his eyes, which held the Madness. That Madness scared her.

" We will see. " Aryan whispered. 

After an hour they left in Aryan's Mercedes. The entire day Aryan made sure that Kai had the best time of her life. They first went to the amusement parks, rode different rides, then tried different types of foods, even watched the latest released movie. 

It was 8 pm when they were on their way back to their homes, suddenly Aryan stopped the car and told her to get down. Giving him a confused expression she got down to see the park beautifully decorated with lights and there's a setting for a night out. 

" What...what's all this nonsense? " Kai asked him.

" Hmm. " Aryan replied slightly smiling looking at her confused plus scared expression.

" You think I'm a womanizer, bad boy, playboy, weird-ass fellow right? The one who just uses girls like tissue paper for a night and then the next day goes back to normal? Maybe this and all the other rumors you heard about me are making you feel disgusted to appreciate my feelings. Well, this is my life. I accepted all of those things about me. Every single day different people say a different story, this and that. Girls try to be close to me for my dad's fame and money. Guys are jealous of me, they curse me some of them have already tried to injure me physically. 

Also forgot to tell you Shah Rukh Khan is my father. TA-DA!

Sorry I was afraid that you will stop talking to me after knowing my reality.

Kainaat, you are the first girl ever who hasn't even tried to speak to me willingly. Still, in all of my conversations, there's evidence of you. You're the first girl who hasn't even given me one decent compliment. Still, I want You to make Me a small part of Your life. I want you to accept me, do you know why? Because you're not afraid to show people your real side. You are not fake. You are beautiful both inside and out. You carry Integrity, Truthfulness, Loyalty. Maybe, only because of this you just stand out in a crowd of millions. " Aryan stated and Kai just kept looking at him.

" I don't trust people easily, Kainaat. There's only a limited number of people who are close enough to me to witness this side. Don't make me regret this. " Aryan whispered placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

Aryan then moved back, as he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

He then turned around sighing getting ready to hear the rejection from her. As he turned around he saw there's no one.

He was going to call Kai when suddenly he received a call from an unknown number. 

" Hello! Aryan Khan! Remember me? " the caller exclaimed.

" Woah hey bastard! How dare you call me? " Aryan replied with full frustration.

Suddenly he heard screams from the other side and his eyes widened.

" Kainaat...Kai? " Aryan screamed as his muscles tensioned up.

" Heard the voice of your current girl? I've heard that she's quite dear to you. Looks like The Aryan Khan, the playboy is falling in love huh. " The caller taunted.

" Shut the fuck up Adrian! You have issues with me. Just let the girl go! " Aryan screamed.

" Anyway, she is a good feast for all of us here. I mean look at her curves and that golden brown skin man plus that long jet black hair. Damn! God really took his time huh! " Adrian said.

" Don't....don't you dare lay a finger upon her Adrian. " Aryan said in a dangerous tone, sending goosebumps all over Adrian's body.

" Fine! No one is going to touch her. One car will be there in 5 minutes. Sit in that silently, it will bring you to me. " Adrian said.

Bye. 

Next chapter will be more intense and passionate.