- Chapter 10 -

~ Dard iss bath ka nahi ki hum aapko kabhi mil nahi paayenge

          Fikr toh sirf iss bath ka hai ki hum aapko kabhi bhulaa nahi paayenge ~

Suddenly panic rose and Aryan muttered some cursed under his breath. He did not want her to find out about his identity and then treat him differently. He liked their equation. It felt genuine. 

" Aye! What Happened? I am asking you something. " Kai said.

" Umm. Why? I mean all of a sudden? " Aryan asked.

" What all of a sudden? You know what! your facial structure has some serious similarities with someone I probably know, but I'm not able to quite point it out. " Kai said looking at me with her "questioning eyes".

" Lol! Yeah, I get that a lot. Thanks, you caught me I played Spiderman! " Aryan replied trying to make the situation comfortable.

" LMAO! What? You crazy fellow. " Kai said gazing up towards the sky.

" KAINAAT! Let's go to sleep man! It's too late! " Zania or Zahra said.

" Oh yeah coming! Okay, Aryan goodnight. " Kai said.

" Yeah! Good night, and have sweet dreams about me! " Aryan shouted as she started to leave.

" You Wish! " she replied shrugging.

- Next Day

|| Kainaat ||

" Okay, so guys today we will go to the nearby medical camps. The emigrants and other local people are kept there, we will get to know their stories and then gather information. " one of the volunteers informed.

" Cool. " I replied turning back to Sethu ( another friend of mine )

" So, how's "The Badboy" of USC like? " she asked in a teasing/dramatic manner.

" Huh? What do you mean? He is normal, just a bit weird. " I replied folding my clothes.

" Weird huh? You guys were dancing last night with so much intensity as if you guys are Soulmates. " she said looking at me.

" Come on Sethu! You and Zahra know me right? I'm not like those barbie girls, who grew up with the dream that one day a prince charming will come to my doorstep riding his white horse and then take me back to his kingdom. Nothing like that exists! " I replied getting irritated.

" Kai! everyone on the campus knows about Aryan's behavior. He is Mysterious and Intimidating, it's obviously very amusing seeing him dance with you like it's one of his wildest fantasies. Don't you see the flames in his eyes, it'll burn you apart. " she said seriously.

" Hmm. " I just hummed slightly.

" Okay then why do you feel as if he's weird or something? " she asked nonchalantly.