- Chapter 08 -

~ Kaash mera ghar tere ghar ke kareeb hota,

          Milna na sahi akhir dekhna to naseeb hota ~

|| Aryan ||

" I know I'm different. I'm not like one of your cheap barbie dolls and I'm proud! " Kai urged.

" Okay cutie, well thanks for letting me know your views and opinions about my favorite film. " I told keeping my right palm upon my heart, acting in a dramatic way.

An intense Eye Lock starts.

" Whatever, you needed that reality check. Make sure when you make ads or series or films, they don't sell fake dreams and make others feel bad about themselves " saying this she left the place.

I just kept standing there as she left.

" Aryan! Come on man the tasks are about to start, get dressed " Cameron said.

" Coming, Bud! " I replied.

All the students were soon assigned what tasks there are supposed to do. We were divided into Four teams and our job was to gather as much information as we can, and then create a short film and present the rising problems with their efficient and effective solutions. I went out with my video camera, trying to capture all the work. We met a lot of local households, who even gave their statements about the problems.

Soon it was lunch break. We decided to have lunch in a small local restaurant. All of us gave our orders, and we were waiting outside.

Just then I saw Miss Angry Bird, two huge bags in her hands walking towards a narrow lane. Following her, I was stunned to see how lovingly she served the food to the local kids and a huge smile came upon their faces. Miss Angry Bird was smiling as well.  

Damn that enchanting smile!

~ He lived under unwanted attention and popularity all his life, but the moment he got a glimpse of her enchanting smile, all he wanted to do is escape this dark, lonely, corrupted world and embrace her light. He is damaged due to all the fakeness he has to deal with every single day of his life, but for once he felt as if there's hope for him to be saved.

When he saw her, he knew she was here to challenge him in ways he never imagined. He got so mesmerized by her innocence, that he barely could fathom what was happening around him. For a moment the world didn't exist for him, only she did. He got so lost in her empathic and compassionate eyes and didn't ever want ever to be found ~

" There surely is something about her. " I whispered to myself. 

Soon it was 8 p.m. and we came back to our camp area.