All I Always Wished For

You loved me quietly, like the footprints in the snow.

**************************************

Aryan Khan.

Something was so different about him, which caught Kainaat off guard; always. First, it was his behavior and talks, she would do anything and say or comment about any stuff, but he would always remain so balanced and symmetrical. She ignored him and behaved always so skeptical with him, still, he would just try to answer back with a smile and make her feel comfortable around his presence. She badmouthed his favorite film KKHH, with his father being the main lead that too right in front of him, still, he accepted that and didn't urge a single taunt or hurtful comment. She questioned so many things about his craft and passion and remarked many things about the entertainment industry, still, he was so relaxed. 

He never made her feel less of anybody, not that she ever needed any validation, still, he tried to support her as much as he could. She then glanced at him with a small smile. Aryan's eyes, a clear window to his beautiful soul.  All filled with unconditional love and affection. Kainaat then gently caressed his cheek and wiped the remaining tears. She then made him sit on the couch nearby and kissed his forehead. The assurance and peace in forehead kisses are always unbeaten. Aryan smiled at her gesture.

She then gradually placed soft and sloppy kisses on his eyelids. First his right eyelid and then on the left one. She could feel his pupil's movement. His fascinating hazel brown orbs held so many unexpressed emotions and untold conversations. Then she placed a little peck on his pointed nose. She glanced at him smiling wide whilst he sniffed back cutely. Runny Nose! She lovingly rubbed her nose with his. Therefore, she proceeded with open mouth sloppy kisses on both of his cheeks. She soon parted her lips further and sucked a specific spot on his right cheek, gently. He smiled cheekily.

" His baby finally opening up to him and accepting him wholeheartedly, with all his darkness and miseries. " This was all he could think about. 

Afterward, she placed numerous kisses on his slight stubble and the sharp jawline. Then dragged her mouth downwards and placed sloppy kisses on his throat. His breath hitched. She placed her soft pouty lips on his adam's apple and sucked it slowly. This was very intimate. He soon tightened his grip on her waist and snuggled more into her. 

" Ouch! " Aryan hissed sightly as she bit on him slightly.

" Sorry, Ary! " Kai whispered cutely.

Aryan looked at her, this was it. This was his Kainaat. His heart, love, and madness. In every single life, it would be just her whom he would wish to unite with. Aryan had everything one could be thankful for. Name, money, power, riches, a supportive family, people and friends loyal to him, attractiveness, grace, and charm. Still, he always felt as if something was missing. Even with everything he could wish for, he had been always grateful for that; but still, he could never explain the odd hole in himself. Nothing ever filled it all up. Even if he had dated various girls, spent nights with them, however, none of them ever filled up that hole, none of them ever filled up his cravings to be loved unconditionally; there were always expectations and responsibilities to be fulfilled. 

Well, when he saw Kainaat Sahani, for the very first time he felt as if she was the missing piece that he has been looking for everywhere. He had grown well obsessed with her, in a very short span of time. She became the first sight he wished and desired to see waking up in the morning and the last sight before going back to sleep. He very well knew this was immensely contagious and dangerous. Still, her smile, antics, talks, confidence, and selfless nature captured him in such a way that all he wished was to keep her safe and sound with him, always.

" You are all I always wished for. " Aryan said softly before joining his forehead with hers.

Hello loves!

Do not hate me, please. I have my tests going on, that's why it is kind of difficult to sit back and write. Also, I don't want to ruin the beautiful bonding of these two characters and the book, therefore I think a lot before typing down anything. 

Hopefully, you all are delighted by the decision of Kainaat, to finally take a stand for them <3

DO VOTE AND COMMENT.