We Met Again

The greatest gift you can give to yourself is to learn who you are.

                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" OMG! Someone might be here tonight. Look at all those paparazzi!! " Sam exclaimed making Kai roll her eyes.

" Damn! This crazy girl! " Kai muttered to herself.

On the other hand, all the paparazzi engulfed the group, they were clicking enormous pictures and them being from famous families sweetly obliged and posed for the pictures patiently. Well, it is indeed needed for their careers and professions. Although Aryan wasn't much interested, still he posed for a few, with his famous poker face. 

Soon they entered the restaurant and went straight up to the bar plus disco area. If you notice from the third perspective, then their life is fully sorted. Wearing branded clothes, having the freedom to live life on their own terms, having influential surnames and friends. 

Still, they are all broken. Behind all the smiles and smirks, behind all the alcohol and drugs they try to hide their ugly, dysfunctional, and miserable lives. They try to hide their weakness and flaws because that wouldn't look good on Camera and Instagram.

Although, Kainaat got super frustrated by the crazy antics of Samaira. Therefore, she excused herself and went to the washroom area. Reaching the ladies' washroom, she quickly fixed her hair and replied to some of the texts, when she heard voices from outside. Taking a few deep breaths, she finally made her way to the place and what she witnessed made her feel disgusted to the core. A middle-aged man forcing himself upon a young girl, not able to control herself she walked up to them and gave a tight slap upon that man's cheek.

" What the fuck? How the fuck did you dare to raise your hand on me? Do you even understand the consequences? " The man screamed looking angrily at Kainaat.

" HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DARE TO FORCE YOURSELF UPON HER? " Kai screamed to her full voice making every head present turn towards them.

" Why? Do you know this little bitch? Is she a relative of yours? This one's a pure slut. " The man asked.

" YES! SHE IS A SISTER OF MINE. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! SHE IS YOUR DAUGHTER'S AGE. DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SENSE OF SHAME AND DIGNITY?! " Kainaat screamed.

" These little girls, all they want is money. Plus honestly you know what? You have a much amazing figure than her honey. " The man stated checking Kai out from up and down, with a disgusting stare.

" HUH. WELL, UNCLE, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT, BUT YOU FOR SURE ARE GOING TO ROT IN HELL AND BEFORE THAT IN JAIL!! " Kainaat screamed at him.

Samaira by this time called the police and they arrived just in time. 

What amazing news there would be printed in the next day's newspaper!!

Kainaat then gave her extra sweatshirt to the girl and she thanked her in return.

All this while a pair of hazel brown eyes were proudly witnessing this. 

" What a brave girl! " Ahaan commented.

" I know. " Aryan replied giving him a wide proud smile.

Kainaat was so engrossed and disgusted by the recent events that she didn't even notice Aryan and his gang at all. All she worried about the girl and how to handle the situation, luckily the restaurant manager took care of everything, the media, reporters, public and made sure that the girl can reach her home safely. 

" Sam drop me home please, there's already been a lot of drama today. I cannot intake more. " Kainaat asked her.

" Yeah. You reach the car parking, I'll just pay for the bill and join in a minute. " Sam replied with a small smile.

Kainaat was walking towards the parking when a hand tightly held her wrist made her stranded behind the huge pillar. 

" Aryan! " Kai exclaimed closing her eyes. 

" We met again, Sunshine. " Aryan said in a deep husky voice.

Aryan was back-hugging her, his one hand protectively holding her through her waist and the other on her shoulder. His fingers slowly crawled on her stomach, she leaned back into his chest, eyes closed trying to control herself from hugging him tightly then and there.

" Aryan, please. This is a public area, somebody will see, and then you're gonna be the next viral thing. " Kai tried to calm him down, but the grip on her waist became tighter and aggressive. 

 " I know Sunshine. I don't care. You're mine, all mine. " Aryan stated closing his eyes and hiding his face in her hair. He was breathing in her sweet feminine scent to calm himself down. 

" It's okay. I'm here, calm down! " Kai said turning around and looking straight into his eyes.

Aryan's overprotectiveness tripled due to all the recent events. Firstly, their heated airport fight, which already made him scared, insecure but mostly confused that why she doesn't trust him enough to open up. Secondly, the separation took a huge toll on him, it practically drained his energy and spirit; he started living a robotic life. Thirdly, today's occurring, he saw how that man was staring at her. Well, honey, he did make sure that sickening man receives the best treatment from the police.

" Tum sachme thik ho na? " Aryan asked gently caressing her hair. 

      " You sure you're fine? "

" Yes. I am, now. " Kai whispered back with a sweet smile.

BYE. LOVE YOU ALL <3

I've my exams soon, so it gets quite hectic. I'll try to update new parts when I'm free, hopefully, you all will still remain as supportive. 

Do vote and comment <3