- Chapter 09 -

~ Isse pehle ki waqt guzar jaaye , Isse pehle ki bohot der hojaye

        Wo mohabbatein jo tumhare dil mein hain, Unko zubaan pe lao aur bayaan kardo ~

"Man! I cannot believe I have to dance with this freak. " Kai muttered to herself. 

" Come on mate! Someone put on some music at least! " Aryan said looking back at his friends.

" Sure! " Jess exclaimed smiling teasingly.

" UGH! " Kai sighed.

After that, Jessica played a soft tune and they started to dance. Aryan placed his right hand around her waist firmly holding her protectively, and the left one held her hand securely. Her left hand intertwined with his and the right one around his neck. Soon to complement them others started to dance with their respective partners as well. 

" Tumhe Pyaar ke bare mein bohot kuch pata hai. " He said twirling her.

       " You seem to know a lot about Love."

" Bohot nahi bas kuch personal opinions hain. " she replied.

      " Not a lot, I just have some personal opinions. "

" Pyaar tumhare liye kya hain, Mr. Aryan?" she asked.

      " What does Love mean for you, Mr. Aryan? "

" Pyaar ek Junoon hai, ek Deewangi, ek Bimari, ek Sanak. Ek aesi hadh jise paar kiye bigaer raha nahi jaata. Aur aagar paar kar bhi liya toh saaha nahi jaata. " He replied looking straight into her eyes .

      " Love is an Obsession, an Insanity, a Disease, a Madness. Love is a crazy limit that you cannot keep yourself from crossing, and if you end up crossing this limit you won't be able to survive without falling more deeper into this emotion. "

"  Pyaar ki hadh jaante ho kya hoti hai? Jab mile to Kashish, Kashish jo ek Bandhan ban jaata hai. Bandhan jo Ishq ka rang leta hai, Ishq jo Bhaarose par tika hua hai. Aur Bharosa? Woh toh Ibaadat seh bhi barkar hota hai. Aur Junoon? Junoon hume Maut take lejata hai. " she said with full confidence.

     " Do you know the limit of Love? When one meets it creates Attraction/Spark, Attraction/Spark which causes a bond to create. The bond which then causes Passion to take place, Passion that stands upon Trust. Trust? That's even bigger than Worship. Lastly, Obsession? This Obsession then takes us to Death. "

" Woah! Lagta hai tumhe kisiseh bohot solid wala pyaar hua hai. " he said bringing her face closer to his.

      " Woah! It looks like you're very deeply fallen in love with someone. "

" Mujhe Pyaar seh Pyaar nahi hain, mujhe Junoon seh Pyaar hain. Aesa Junoon jo kisi hadh ko nahi pehchanta. Aesa Junoon jiski hadh bhi Beyhadh hai. " she replied bringing both her arms around his neck.

      " I don't love the concept of "LOVE", I love Obsession. That Obsession which would not recognize any limits. That Obsession whose limit is even Limitless. "

" Tumhe laagta hai, ajk ki zaamane mein aesa Pyaar hai? Yeh Junoon wala aur Maut ko taqqar dene wala? " he asked curiously.

     " You seriously think that this type of Love exists in today's world? This Obsession one that can even confront and fight with Death? "

" Pyaar mein Maut to pehla kaadam hai Aryan. Sirf pehla! " she replied kind of whispering in his right ear.

      " When you're in this crazy Love then Death is the first step Aryan. Just First! "

" Hmm. " he just hummed hugging her tight hiding his face in her neck and slightly swaying their bodies following the beat.

He loved this feeling. Holding her tight, it gave an essence of belongingness. It felt right. 

" Dude! Just look at them who will say these two are not a couple! " Jess suddenly exclaimed bringing them back from their own little fairyland.

" I may! " Kai urged as she pushed him away from her body and left the place.

" Aww come here Aryan let us have a dance. " Aish said.

" No, I'm fine. " he snapped back at her.

He then excused himself from there and went after Kainaat. He soon found around the side of the river, her petting a puppy. 

" Oye! Why did you leave all of a sudden? " he asked.

" I just felt like it, anyway it's too late I need to go and sleep, we have a lot of tasks to complete tomorrow. " she replied.

" Waise tumhare iss Junoon ka concept bohot accha hai. " he said taking a seat beside her.

      " By the way, your concept of this Obsession thingy is very up to the mark. "

" Jo naa kisi hadh ko jaane aur na kisi bandhan ko pehchane, useh Junoon kehte hain. Jo haar jagah ho aur kahi naa mile useh Junoon kehte hain. Jiski aag yeh puri Duniya jaalade aur jiska jaala saas mita deh, useh Junoon kehte hain. Jismein harpal Maut ka ehsaas ho, aur haar Maut mein ek nayi zindagi, useh Junoon kehte hain. " she replied back with a smirk.

     " Obsession is when you won't recognize any limit nor any bond, it is present everywhere but still you cannot see it. Its burning flame could burn this whole world and at the same time could provide you with an immense source of happiness and satisfaction. Obsession is when you will feel Death at every point, and in every Death, you will feel the gratification of a new life. "

" So did you find someone who will love you this madly? " he asked.

" Not yet! I believe in my Almighty. He surely knows what's best for me " she replied with a smile gazing toward the stars.

"By the way What's your full name? " she asked nonchalantly.

 "You look pretty familiar, you know. Like your facial features and all. " she added.

OK BYE.