An Absolute Nightmare

love yourself in all seasons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aryan then dialed Zaffar's number and called him. Zaffar who was still in shock and trauma of Aryan's behavior was utterly terrified of seeing his name on his cell phone. However, still, he did not dare to avoid his incoming call. 

" Hey! Zaffar, so man......I know I overreacted with you in the morning. I should not have done that, you were not that much at fault. You did not have any choice or option to decline Arjun's order. " Aryan said rubbing his temples. 

Zaffar smiled knowing very well that Aryan was trying his level best to be polite and apologize for his behavior, earlier in the morning. 

" Okay! Now don't smile like a stupid. You were still at some fault! " Aryan yelled and Zaffar bit his lips to control himself from laughing out loud.

" Prepare the Private Jet and I'm messaging you a list of things I will be required. Get me those! We will be leaving for the Private Island early morning as soon as the sun rises. Get some required sleep! " Aryan ordered and hanged the call.

He then traced his fingers upon his cell phone wallpaper, which contained Kainaat's picture. His hazel brown eyes darkened with love, admiration, and darkness. 

" We'll meet soon, Jaan. " Aryan whispered with a small smile. 

~ The Private Island ~

The next day.

" What makes you love Aryan Sir? " Rehan asked curiously looking at Kainaat as they were having their breakfast.

" I mean, I am sorry to say but he is kind of obsessed freak, controlling, and a devil by nature! " Rehan trailed off but stopped noticing Kainaat glaring at him, with her angry eyes. 

He then smiled sheepishly at her before apologizing a quick " I'm Sorry. "

" Well, Rehan, yes Aryan is an obsessed freak and a devil by nature but I love and adore the caring Aryan; who can do anything in order to keep his family and loved ones safe and secure. Inside the Aryan Shah Rukh Khan, my Aryan resides who can step back from all his desires for my comfort, who takes the harsh hunter marks on his body to save my dignity and respect, who never checks his schedule before spending time with me. I love and respect this Aryan who is kind, humble, and has heart of gold. So, for him, I am truly ready and willing to accept all his darkness and imperfections. I can wholeheartedly accept all his chaos. " Kainaat replied genuinely with a sweet smile. 

Rehan stared at Kainaat dumbfoundedly. He could still not believe how she was so unbothered and brave at the same time to be in a relationship with Aryan Khan.

" Anyways, I'll take your leave. I have taken a part-time job in a cyber cafe, so it's time for my slot. " Rehan said with a small smile and getting up from the chair. 

Therefore, he bid adieu and left the house. Kainaat closed the door for him. Since Faid and Neena went outside for grocery shopping, thus, Rehan told her to be cautious and careful.

Hence, Kainaat then settled on a couch and conversed with her friends and family. She was then engrossed in her work and typing vigorously when she heard the doorbell.

" Looks like Rehan forgot something. " Kainaat muttered and walked up towards the main entrance door.

She thought the person to be Rehan since Farid and Neena already had the keys to the house.