- Chapter 03 -

~ Ek ajeeb si betaabi hai tere bin,

        Reh bhi lete hain aur raha bhi nahi jaata ~

|| Aryan ||

My friends and I were heading towards the Canteen, and just then some of our fellow batch students came and informed us that USC was organizing an event that will help to raise money for the awareness topics like Global Warming, Rape, Abduction, and many more. Therefore, they need a group twenty of people from each department, to together work with each other and then represent USC, as other reputed Universities were taking part as well so they have to quickly make decisions and efficiently start working on it. 

The concept intrigued us. It was new and would allow us to take part in and brush our skills, also it's for raising awareness. So there's some form of Public Welfare Service and a win-win situation for everyone. 

Thus, some of my friends and I made our way to the registration counter and filled up our names for the project. 

Soon enough the room was crowded with students and I sat down at one corner watching everyone filling in their names and enquiring about the work they had to do. As a student of Film-Making and Direction, my job was to capture the moments, visualize and edit and represent them. 

" Baby look! I got my name registered, now I will be able to be with you 24/7! " Aish said.

" Hmm. " I replied. 

After this, she started to brag about herself and her friends and bitching about some people in her department. 

On the other hand, my friends were chuckling looking at us. Those Morons!

They very well knew how much I despise being with her. 

All she does is talk about brands, bitches about others, and comments on people's looks and their dressing sense. For the whole Campus, we may look like a power couple but in reality, it is nonexistent.  

It's just in her head. 

She just always tags around with me and shows her fake care and love to prove who knows what!

Man! I never even gave her a word or anything!! 

I don't do relationships. I don't do Love. 

Last Summer when my family visited me, she just kept tagging around us which made Suhana irritated and she lashed at her.

Aish's face was a sight to see!

Don't get me wrong I would've taken care of her and done those sweet couple things which Dad does for Mom and it still makes her blush. However, all the girls I've met until now or have been with, all they care about is the "Khan" Surname and how much cash there is on my card or the way I look. There are very selective people I've met, who just appreciate me for being only Aryan, and trust me, these girls are none of them.

I would do all those sweet, childish, romantic things just for the one with whom I feel I can spend my entire life. Who will not care about my Surname and how much cash there is on my card, and will just jump on this crazy ship we call "Life" holding my hand tightly Forever, just like my Mom.
I adore their relationship, it has always been them against the world and they won every single time. 

But, for me, I think it's not possible. I don't believe that kind of love, passion, and emotions exist in today's time. 

And maybe I wouldn't feel those emotions for anyone, ever. 

" Kainaat Sahani. " a voice just snapped me out of my dreamland.

" I would like to join and represent the Law Department." She said again. 

As she turned I just kept staring at her " my Angry Bird " my heart urged. 

" Kainaat. " I whispered slightly.

" Okay students we have finalized our decisions and will be heading for our first destination tomorrow, this will be a group project and we will represent our unity so please all the departments get comfortable with each other and be kind. " one of the teachers declared.

" This is going to be one hell of an interesting ride, Miss. Kainaat. " I thought and chuckled lightly.