End Game

it will all fall in right place in the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Rehan-----Adeel------" Kainaat called as the little Adeel of four got down from Rehan's arms. The little boy then ran and hugged Kainaat, who smiled and cocooned him in her arms.

" Mumma you know Baba bought a new watch for me. The one that I wanted! " Adeel said showing his new apple smartwatch. Kainaat smiled at him while planting a lingering kiss upon his forehead, and hence looked at Rehan.

" You had your dinner? " Kainaat asked Rehan who nodded his head in positive.

That's when a hand wrapped around Kainaat's waist possessively with a grip as strong as a diamond!

" Jaan, he has his own wife to worry for him. You just concentrate on your own husband. " Aryan said as he placed a chaste kiss on her chin, while Kainaat rolled her eyes at her obstinate husband who does not care that they are in their son's fourth birthday party. He is publicly showing his affections. Five years have passed since their marriage, but still, her husband is still the same. 

Can he ever get bored of her? Maybe, not!

Thus, Rehan greeted Aryan and passed a small smile to Kainaat and Adeel, before leaving them alone searching for his own wife knowing very well that Aryan is not very fond of him very much!

" Aryan, weren't you talking to Kapoor uncle? " Kainaat asked because her sickening husband has left her just for few minutes as he chatted with his business associates.

" You left me there all alone--- " Aryan complained in a sad voice, which made Kainaat chuckle. She sometimes gets into confusion about who is cuter. Her son or her husband?!

" Baba focus upon me! I am the birthday boy and this is my party! " Adeel complained frowning cutely from his mother's arms, glaring at Aryan. His father's attention is always upon his mother!

" Awee sorry, my champ--- " Aryan quickly said taking him in his arms.

" You know that I love you too that's why-------- " Aryan started off only to be interrupted by his own kid.

" Yes, but you share Mumma with me, I know. But, let me remind you Baba that she is my Mumma as much as she is your Wife! " Adeel tried explaining his father.

" Yeah! But, she is my Wife before being your Mother. So I do have more right upon her! " Aryan argued being offended, without realizing that he is actually fighting with his own son who is just four years old.

" Aryan Khan and Adeel Khan, No Fighting! " Kainaat warned both of them. Instantly both of them became quiet, after all, Kainaat is the boss.

" Adeel, Shona go and play with your friends. It's your day today! " Kainaat said and Adeel left after kissing his Mumma's cheeks teasing his Baba who was clearly upset and disappointed, by the act of his four-year-old son. However, then he does love his don too much to scold him. Among both Kainaat and Aryan, he is the one to spoil him!

" Who called Rehan here? " Aryan asked in a low raspy voice as soon as Adeel left. He still didn't appreciate the friendship and bonding between them, especially after knowing that Rehan had a crush on her. To which, Kainaat rolled her eyes.

" I asked Zaffar to call him. He is a friend of mine Aryan! " Kainaat replied while trying to loosen his firm grip around her waist. 

" I am so going to fucking kill this Zaffar! He never listens to me. " Aryan groaned while Kainaat looked at him with her eyes full of unshed tears.