Don't Control

Ab mere Ishq ka aanjam kuch yun hoga

Ab mere Inteqaam ka aanjam kuch yun hoga

Na hi koi bhagwaan sath denge aur nahi tera khuda hoga

Beyaasar har Dua aur har Saajdah hoga

Helpless. Kainaat felt so helpless that it made her feel humiliated.

The fact that she had no other choice but to accept what was thrown on her face by this cruel life. Every time that Psycho slashed the hunter upon his back, it broke her. Adding humor to that, she didn't even know why was it affecting her so much.

Shiver ran down Adrian's whole body. He very well knew Aryan Khan won't let him consume a peaceful death. However, what surprised him more was the expression of tranquility and victory upon Aryan's face. He sensed some kind of weirdness about him, like some kind of madness that has successfully consumed his soul. Aryan's gleaming hazel eyes radiated a dangerous Obsession. 

Aryan then smirked as he picked up the same hunter, and started slashing it upon Adrian. Adrian's screams started to echo the whole mill, but sadly no one was there to save or even witness this dreadful scene. 

" This will be the correct justice for all those innocent souls whose life you have spoiled just for your fucking greed and sexual satisfaction! " Aryan screamed as he slashed the hunter upon his lower abdomen area.

Aryan himself didn't know what he was more concerned and angry about, was it Adrian doing all those disgusting kinds of stuff or for the audacity of this creep to touch his Kainaat. 

He then slashed one last time, he himself was breaking down. His own body having all those hunter marks was screaming to just go and throw himself upon Kainaat's arms. Giving Adrian one last smirk, he took a petrol can from nearby and poured it all over Adrian. 

Adrian closed his eyes, knowing this was the end of him.

" You love her, don't you? " Adrian asked.

" Immensely! " Aryan replied as he lit up a matchstick and threw it beside Adrian. 

Within a few minutes, the whole mill got burnt and Aryan just stood outside witnessing the flames of the fire. He then wore his T-shirt with much difficulty and made his way towards the car parking.

" Aryan! " Kai exclaimed as she saw him marching towards the car. Aryan made sure she was comfortable in the car with two lady police officers accompanying her.

" Please take us to my apartment. " Aryan said to the chauffeur while getting in the car and then taking Kai in his embrace.

" I'm...I'm so sorry Aryan. Please forgive me! " Kai whispered tracing his jawline.

" Hush! It was not your fault, he was after me. It was just he saw us together at the Campus, and thought kidnapping you would give him easy access to reach me! " Aryan explained trying to calm her down.

" But you could've stopped him from beating you with that hunter right? Why did you do this Aryan? This Obsession, Madness, Insanity of yours will keep on throwing you towards death. " Kai said as the flashes of Adrian slashing hunter upon Aryan's back came to her as a dreadful nightmare.

" Your respect and dignity is my respect and dignity. I just couldn't have stood there waiting for them to tear your clothing and do nothing. " Aryan replied in a calm voice as he then quietly kept his head on her shoulder, trying to get a small nap.

" I'm sorry Aryan! I couldn't do anything to save you! " Kai whispered slightly as she then loving ruffled his hair.

Coming back to his apartment he took a long shower. He just stood under the tap, tears rolling down his cheeks. Never in his wildest dreams he thought, he would've to go through this day. All the incidents of today were somewhat still bearable, but the sight of Kainaat all tied up in a chair with tape around her mouth, vigorously wiggling remained as a permanent memory.

On the other hand, Kainaat took a quick shower in the guest washroom. She then wore a T-Shirt of Aryan's, her usual leggings, and covered her head with a scarf. Therefore, she quickly started to pray her Namaz, thanking Allah that He showed His Mercy, and both of them came back home safely. After finishing her Namaz, she got out of the room exploring the apartment. 

Nevertheless to say but the Apartment was beautiful! It screamed Aryan, everything was decorated according to his taste and liking. The family picture of Khans was there, she lightly traced her finger upon Aryan's figure. She couldn't just believe all the occurring. Firstly Aryan's confession, then them spending some amazing time together, then the most dreadful incident. Maybe, it was all their parent's prayer that worked for them today, or else their story would've finished even before it started.

The sound of the door clicking then brought her back to reality. 

" Aryan, please let me apply the medicine on your back. " Kai said in a pleading tone, holding the First-Aid box.

" I can do it by myself. " Aryan said in a low tone, keeping his head down. 

Kai was looking so cute and homely in his T-Shirt, he sure did want to look at her, but after today's occurring both of them required some alone time and he respected her space.

" Aryan! You won't be able to reach your back. Please, this is the least I can do. " Kai exclaimed.

" Huh. Fine! " Aryan replied.

He then pulled out his T-Shirt and laid down on the couch, on his stomach after gulping some painkillers. Kai made her way towards him and looking at those marks made her feel more guilty, she then silently started sobbing. Kai wiped her tears as she focused more on his wounds applying the medicine thoroughly.

" Kainaat, can you please stop crying!? " Aryan said in a stern tone.

" I am asking you for the last time Kainaat, stop crying. I am already pissed off from all of today's events, now don't make it any worse! " Aryan exclaimed and then just pressed his head in the pillow.

Kai then wiped her tears and continued applying the medicine, but Aryan just shivered.

" Oh shit! Sorry Aryan, I'll do it slowly. " Kai said seeing him shiver.

Well, he actually didn't shiver because of the pain. He can handle the pain very easily, it's her soft, gentle, and innocent touches on his bare skin. Her touches which are although as innocent as her, but are enough to drive him insane. He shivered because he is slipping out of his control. 

Kainaat then gently kissed his wounds as she applied the medicine trying her best to help him heal, while Aryan clutched the pillow tightly.

" Don't come this much close to me Kainaat! I am trying my best to control myself. " Aryan said in a low tone.

Kai just snapped her eyes at Aryan. She didn't understand what came into her, maybe it was her unsaid love for him, her care for him, her guilt, her repentance for his state. However, she just gently placed a loving kiss on his neck area.

" Don't Control! " Kai replied in the same tone as him. 

BYE!

DO VOTE AND COMMENT <3