A Month Later

you told me this was not our goodbye,

but a mere test of our love.

********************************************************************

A Month Later.

It's been nearly a month or four weeks since Aryan kept Kainaat as a hostage. Well, in his words, he kept her safe and secured. He lied to his family saying that he is out of Mumbai. He is helping a newly formed production company with their first project and the shooting and workshops were located out of Mumbai. 

For, Kainaat's case he just said that she is with him and will continue her work from there only. Although, Suhana did had a slight doubt and speculation about the sudden decision; still knowing that her brother would not utter a word she did not question him. She was just hoping to get in contact with Kainaat as soon as possible and help her if something is wrong.

Aryan took care of Kainaat as his Princess. No matter how much Kainaat would curse him, he would not say anything to her. He had a belief, that his unconditional love would make her love him the same way around. He cooked her favorite dishes and fed her. He gave her foot and shoulder massages during the menstruation days. He tolerated all her mood swings and desires. 

He was ready and willing to leave her free, only after she agrees to marry him. He was willing to do anything. He was willing to not touch her for his entire lifetime, only if she stays by his side as his wife. All he wanted and desired was the place of life partner in her life. He wanted the honor to be her husband. That's it!

On the other hand, Kainaat could not understand what was stopping her. He was everything a girl would want yet not a Prince Charming!

" Dinner is ready Jaan! " Aryan announced and grinned entering the bedroom while she was sitting on the floor, near the big glassed window. She was sitting, wrapping her arms around her legs.

The moonlight shined upon her face.

" See I made, us some Alfredo Pasta and Chocolate Tiramisu. Also, your favorite Red Wine! " Aryan said as he beamed proudly settling down beside her on the floor. He then gently pecked her forehead.

Therefore, he kept talking to her about various things as he made a plate for her. He forwarded the first morsel towards her making sure that it was not too hot and Kainaat took it silently and continued eating.  She very well knew that he wouldn't let it go. Therefore, a tear escaped her eyes.

" You okay Jaan? Is it too hot or spicy? Wait, I'll go and make another one with less spice. I will be back in an hour. " Aryan said and proceeded to get up when Kainaat held his hand. Stopping him from going.

" No. It's good, I just got emotional. " Kainaat replied and he nodded in acknowledgment feeding her another morsel.

" Please don't cry. I don't like the tears in your eyes. " Aryan said and another tear escaped her eyes.

" You are the reason for these tears, Aryan. Why can't you let me go? You said you love me, then you should love me enough to let me be free! " Kainaat snapped and he fed her another morsel.

" I can't Jaan. You said to let you go if I love you. Okay, I can let you go to a man who would love you as much as I do or more. But, can you tell me of such a man? " Aryan asked looking straight into her eyes.

Kainaat let out a sigh. Who is going to tell him that his definition of Love is just absolute Insanity and Madness? That too some other psychotic level. Aryan then picked up a knife from the food trolley beside them and gave it to her.

" Kill me. Kill me and then you can go, trust me no one will even point one finger at you. Just kill me and you will be free! I can't die by myself and I can't live without you. So please proceed and kill me. I promise not even one painful sound would escape my mouth! " Aryan said looking at her.

Kainaat took the knife from his hand and there it away. Of course, she can't kill him. She knew she loves him too much, and can never undo her feeling and emotions for him. 

" I honestly have nothing to say. Let me just go and sleep. I'm tired! " Kainaat said and got up.

Aryan just sighed staring at her retreating figure, leaving the room.

The Very Next Day.

Kainaat woke up due to Aryan's caller tune. She tried to sit back and pick up the call only to fall back on the bed because of Aryan's stronghold upon her body. She looked at him and he was in deep sleep. He was tired and exhausted. Still, his grip around her waist was as tight as possible.

Therefore, she slightly ruffled his hair. This man! His love was mad and obsessive, while hers was soft and pure. She couldn't sleep the whole night. However, she did realize that she cannot change Aryan. She has to accept him with all his flaws, imperfections, and darkness. Hence, she is ready to do so. She's ready to overcome her morals and values to be with him.

She has to accept all his chaos, but for this she needs time. She needs some time to spend away from all this, away from him. She needs to introspect everything. She needs to develop herself strong enough to handle both him and his demons!

She very well knew if she asked Aryan he would straight away decline. Even if she tells him that she will come back he would not believe it. Although, she does not blame him. She did say all the rubbish and utterly ridiculous things to him, in these past few days.

She told him how she would never return to him. 

She told him how she would marry someone else and settle down.

It badly triggered all his insecurities and fears.

The last few chapters are left, guys!

Do vote and comment <3