- Chapter 02 -

~ Aankhein thi jo keh gayi sabh kuch,

   lafz hote toh mukar gaaye hote ~

|| Aryan ||

Shrugging it all I made my way to the main Hall, and found my gang waiting for me. With all the good and bad memories to unroll, USC did give me a good bunch of friends on whom I can always count. 

At least that's what I would like to think.

"Students please take your seats." one of the teachers ordered. 

We all took our respective seats and waited for the program to start. 

Almost after two hours, the program ended, and the Chief Guest encouraged us all to enjoy the last semester to its fullest. Well, I'm doing my Film Making course at USC, I want to make films and series and express beautiful stories through the virtual screen. Everyone back in my home country, and all my friends think that I would follow in Dad's footsteps and become an actor. But, honestly; I don't think there's a slight chance of me doing so. I don't have the caliber to stand and act in front of the camera. 

Also, there's another reason for my choosing Direction or Scriptwriting as a Profession. I don't want to be compared to the mighty Shah Rukh Khan. There's already too much drama in my life.  

Surprisingly enough, I love all the work it takes to create these magical fairylands and represent them on screens, therefore I decided to study Film Making and try my luck out in Direction. Although, Suhana, my sister likes acting and has remarkable expressions. She is currently studying acting at the NewYork University (NYU).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aryan!" 

An annoying voice came from behind, turning back he saw Aishwarya walking towards him in her six-inch Red Louboutins. Well, she is the Queen Bee of USC, her dad is one of the funders and she is currently completing her Fashion Designing course. She has been after him for the past year and a half,  though Aryan would lie if he admits she is not attractive. She always wears the top trending clothes and her hair - makeup is always on point, and they have had their little hookups here and there. 

"What?" his deep irritating voice made her stop in her tracks and she asked, "What happened baby?".

"Nothing" he curtly replied. 

Well, this is who he is, short-tempered, rude, stubborn, intimidating, dominant, rarely smiles, throws attitude, and has a family-size ego. All this unwanted fame and attention, paparazzi following him everywhere, and spreading deadly rumors made him build strong and thick walls around himself. 

Currently, his mind was stuck on that moment when he bumped into Miss Angry Bird. He was silently hoping for them to meet again. He would not openly accept that he was attracted, but something in the way she gave him that 'Stern' look and lashed out at him captivated him and made him want to meet her again, or at least know her name. 

Do like and comment.